Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Outdated Java!

Imad ktarni

Can anyone help me im a new member in Dreambot i just registred today and i bought VIP and Nano mining script .

So in my old no VIP account Dreambot client works fine without this Outdated java! message, but when i switch to my VIP account and i try to run the nano scripts it's show me this . 

imad 1.png

Hey there, so that message is a bit misleading. For the protection of our users, the saved accounts file (your in game accounts that are stored only on your computer) are encrypted and linked to your DreamBot account, so if you make another DreamBot account (which you shouldn't do) and try to load those accounts, it'll throw that error.

Basically you can replace the accounts file by opening the Account Manager, adding an account and saving to overwrite that file.

Archived