Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] Cloakd Tempoross [ATTACK AVOIDANCE] [DOUBLE SPOT DETECTION] [GE SELLING] [MULING] [MULTI-BRAIN]

TheCloakdOne

JaAb9S3.png

Ehymu5m.png

K666CA2.png

Features

9yomlqv.png

Tempoross

This script efficiently kills the Tempoross fishing boss. It supports a variety of play styles for the mini game such as cooking food & putting out fires. The script intelligently locates & priorities activities to ensure maximum EXP & reward points per hour. All Tempoross attacks are detected and avoided by the script including Wave Attack & Fire Attacks.

- Double Fishing spot detection

- All attack avoidance

- Optimal playstyle

This is a new boss, as new strategies develop this bot will be udpated to ensure maximal EXP & Rewards per hour

https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Tempoross/Strategies

The script can be used to train Fishing at Great EXP rates or to farm the rewards from this boss.

Spirit_flakes_9.png?e3821  Spirit Flakes

Fish_barrel.png?2cdb1 Tackle_box.png?a0a61 Big_harpoonfish.png?483b1 - Fishing Barrel, Tackle Box & House Mount

Tome_of_water_(empty).png?483b1 - Tome of Water

Spirit_angler_headband.png?41dc0 Spirit_angler_top.png?41dc0  Spirit_angler_waders.png?49e11 Spirit_angler_boots.png?1c25a - Spirit Anglers Unlock

- Automated Muling

When used with CloakdMule any profits made can be offloaded onto an external mule account at a set interval or upon hitting a gold goal

- Gold & Item Retrieval

- Gold & Item Offload

- Customizable from GUI

- GE Offloading

Automatically sell off any items for profit by setting the bot to offload items you select into the Grand Exchange. Will also restock admiral pies where needed.

- Realtime Price Updates

- Customizable purchasing options set in GUI

- Multiple Retries

MultiBrain Technology

Cloakd Scripts utilize its unique Multi-Brain technology to provide the most fluid and efficient actions

- DreamBot 3 Ready

This script has been built from the ground up along side the beta to support all of DreamBot 3's new capabilities. This includes Antipattern unqiue to DreamBot 3 along with Resizeable support and much more!

- Ironman support

This script is perfect for ironmen looking to gather the raw ingredients to level cooking while leveling fishing in an efficient manner, the additional rewards from this minigame make it great early game content for ironman

- Turing Complete

By utilizing logic validation and MultiBrain technology, the script will never stop or idle

Antiban/AntiPattern

Script emulates human like breaks, idles and reaction times

Randomized positioning

Randomized pathing

Human Like Idling & Afk

Randomized collection & banking

Zoom/Camera Support

Resizable Mode

Real-Time Pattern Heuristics

Advanced Fatigue System modelled from Human data - Over 30 datapoints of variatio

Requirements

Required: Enough gold to purchase supplies

Intuative GUI & Options

Spoiler

b52vt4O.png

4CXelZf.png

c59OHi8.png

mCq4plU.png

0uUYu0w.png

YnqVT68.png

CLI Options

Spoiler

COMING SOON!

Progress Reports

-

Script Trials

Auto Trials Available on the SDN!

https://sdn.dreambot.org/scripts?author=219663

Bug Reports

Provide as much info on the bug as possible

Provide a print screen of the client + the debug console

Release Notes

Spoiler

v1.0 - Pending

- Initial Release

Edited by TheCloakdOne

Looks really good so far, but I noticed that it doesnt recognize Barb-tail harpoons when equiped or in inventory.This results in getting stuck while trying to pick up a harpoon ingame. Otherwise great job. will probably buy it

EDIT: Bought it, there is sometimes an issue with the bot still wanting to attack the boss even though the boss phase shifted already

Edited by iceklimber

10 hours ago, iceklimber said:

Looks really good so far, but I noticed that it doesnt recognize Barb-tail harpoons when equiped or in inventory.This results in getting stuck while trying to pick up a harpoon ingame. Otherwise great job. will probably buy it

EDIT: Bought it, there is sometimes an issue with the bot still wanting to attack the boss even though the boss phase shifted already

Ahh i missed the barb tail! ill get it added in shortly. if your happy to provide some more feedback i can send across a longer trial for you. 

Could you elaborate on it getting stuck on the boss, is it at the pool when it does it?

As far  as I can recall the bot showed on the left corner that the boss would be vulnerable , even thought the phase was over. This resulted in me walking around aimlessly.

I also noticed that the bot will try to switch sites when flames block of the path to the ship. If the bot doesnt have a bucket of water it will try to walk past it a few times. afterwards it will try to walk to the other site witch looks kind of shady. then there was one situation where the bot tried to cook the fish but didnt quite hit the hitbox of the furnace which resulted in him spining the camera really fast.

and lastly, i used the bot on my Ironman  to get around 30 reward points. I monitored it closely because of the issues i talked about. in the end i logged out. after checking in today again i received a ban for macroing. So i guess the issues led all together.

This bot really looks promising. but the issues are bigger at the moment then the benefits for me, so i'll wait for some updates i guess.

30 days shouldnt expire too fast ;)

Edited by iceklimber

Also just started using the bot and noticed that it just doesn't cook the fish, and more often than not it fails to reach the 2k points threshold, also seems to just idle at times. hopeful for improvements but solid nonetheless

Attached the logs, they don't make much sense to me but they will for you lol.

DreamBot-1616828150936.log

Edited by freshzak777

1 hour ago, freshzak777 said:

Also just started using the bot and noticed that it just doesn't cook the fish, and more often than not it fails to reach the 2k points threshold, also seems to just idle at times. hopeful for improvements but solid nonetheless

Attached the logs, they don't make much sense to me but they will for you lol.

DreamBot-1616828150936.log 318.25 kB · 0 downloads

Hi thats very weird, during testing it was easily getting 2.5k+ points @ level 35. Whaty settings are you using? 7 fish seems to be the optimal strategy at the moment. It will always optimize for points over cooking though if there isnt enough time to complete loading

3 hours ago, iceklimber said:

As far  as I can recall the bot showed on the left corner that the boss would be vulnerable , even thought the phase was over. This resulted in me walking around aimlessly.

I also noticed that the bot will try to switch sites when flames block of the path to the ship. If the bot doesnt have a bucket of water it will try to walk past it a few times. afterwards it will try to walk to the other site witch looks kind of shady. then there was one situation where the bot tried to cook the fish but didnt quite hit the hitbox of the furnace which resulted in him spining the camera really fast.

and lastly, i used the bot on my Ironman  to get around 30 reward points. I monitored it closely because of the issues i talked about. in the end i logged out. after checking in today again i received a ban for macroing. So i guess the issues led all together.

This bot really looks promising. but the issues are bigger at the moment then the benefits for me, so i'll wait for some updates i guess.

30 days shouldnt expire too fast ;)

30 reward points is a lot to bot in a single session, make sure to use lots of breaks & human idles, in regards to the interactions, this is just how the Dreambot client interacts there isnt much that can be changed

Edited by TheCloakdOne

I was running it for roughly one hour straight. Have botted more in other activities ( like WT ). I'd assume it was the weird camera movement when getting stuck. First time using dreambot though. Used other platforms before.

I had similar issues with reaching the 2k aswell. I noticed that this happened mostly in rounds where my inventory would be burned and I had to regrab a rope. Other times it was at 1.8k points with some fish in the inventory. so maybe there is a way to do a check for the second round when tempoross is alreadfy hurt to just fish some fish and drop them in the crates to get the 2k

Thanks for all your feedback, a new version is being pushed to the SDN

V1.1 - Update

- Leaping fish spot detection

- All harpoon support (barb tail)

- More settings around gameplay (Amount to cook & Amount to hand in)

- Improved core strategy - Should result in ~3-4k points a game

- Fixed issue with the bot looping round the island

- Min Zoom now set to a better default for the game