Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] Cloakd Tempoross [ATTACK AVOIDANCE] [DOUBLE SPOT DETECTION] [GE SELLING] [MULING] [MULTI-BRAIN]

TheCloakdOne

5 hours ago, phpstorms said:

spamming sounds like a way more negative word than indended here. Its much easier for me to multi post than edit, especially trough teamviewer that im using atm.

Anyway, thanks for the update. I see it somethimes running from one side of the island to the other, and back to first area, then returning to other side (infinity loop) where the debug says: "walking to boat..".

standing on boat saying: "using leap fish spot":  stuck

• 21:44:42: [SCRIPT] Unable to walk from tile: (8250, 2434, 0) to tile:(9981, 4724, 0), walking to closest walkable tile: (9981, 4724, 0) - i can fix this by moving manually on the character.

Also somethimes says its cooking, while standing near the island rope spot. and i have to unpause and move it a little for it to understsand where it is.

"I see it somethimes running from one side of the island to the other, and back to first area, then returning to other side (infinity loop) where the debug says: "walking to boat.."."

^ I see that too - Obvious bot behavior, please fix ASAP. 

1 minute ago, smokin said:

"I see it somethimes running from one side of the island to the other, and back to first area, then returning to other side (infinity loop) where the debug says: "walking to boat.."."

^ I see that too - Obvious bot behavior, please fix ASAP. 

Its fixed in the latest release.

On 4/2/2021 at 10:00 PM, TheCloakdOne said:

Cant find ropes: stuck: 

• 23:09:09: [SCRIPT] Unable to walk from tile: (7109, 4330, 0) to tile:(3377, 5161, 0), walking to closest walkable tile: (3377, 5161, 0)

also my previous "is cooking" or "is depositing fish" while its not acually doing anything.

cant go to fishing spot: its on the boat and not moving:

• 23:44:55: [SCRIPT] Unable to walk from tile: (8826, 3778, 0) to tile:(8647, 1882, 0), walking to closest walkable tile: (8647, 1882, 0)
    Edited by phpstorms

13 hours ago, phpstorms said:

Cant find ropes: stuck: 

• 23:09:09: [SCRIPT] Unable to walk from tile: (7109, 4330, 0) to tile:(3377, 5161, 0), walking to closest walkable tile: (3377, 5161, 0)

also my previous "is cooking" or "is depositing fish" while its not acually doing anything.

cant go to fishing spot: its on the boat and not moving:

• 23:44:55: [SCRIPT] Unable to walk from tile: (8826, 3778, 0) to tile:(8647, 1882, 0), walking to closest walkable tile: (8647, 1882, 0)

Cache issue dude, run on Fresh start

On 4/2/2021 at 4:00 PM, TheCloakdOne said:

Ty good sir - You are a gent and a scholar. The script is good. 

Another one for you. If you are loading fish when temp dies, you'll get stalled in the chat for a bit and will remain in the mini-game instance. Shit Jagex coding, I know. Jagex should remove everyone from the instance after completion but since they don't, can you have the bot always attack temp when available? You could also have the bot click away if stalled on a NPC chat. Once you click away, you are removed automatically.

Edited by smokin

Have been using this for like 4 days and overall it's soooooo sweet. Super smooth. But after v1.3 my guy seems to be recklessly running through fires to put another one out, losing like half the fish and stuff in my inv. Has happened quite a few times, let me know if you need any more info.

Edited by rtl15

9 hours ago, smokin said:

Ty good sir - You are a gent and a scholar. The script is good. 

Another one for you. If you are loading fish when temp dies, you'll get stalled in the chat for a bit and will remain in the mini-game instance. Shit Jagex coding, I know. Jagex should remove everyone from the instance after completion but since they don't, can you have the bot always attack temp when available? You could also have the bot click away if stalled on a NPC chat. Once you click away, you are removed automatically.

3 hours ago, rtl15 said:

Have been using this for like 4 days and overall it's soooooo sweet. Super smooth. But after v1.3 my guy seems to be recklessly running through fires to put another one out, losing like half the fish and stuff in my inv. Has happened quite a few times, let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks for the updates guys, ill get these bits addresses in the next release

16 hours ago, TheCloakdOne said:

Thanks for the updates guys, ill get these bits addresses in the next release

I noted the update - Thank you sir. Works well. 

keeps getting stuck on ship at start and around island. i restarted the script numerous times, and use fresh start

3 hours ago, dkrav said:

keeps getting stuck on ship at start and around island. i restarted the script numerous times, and use fresh start

Hi Send the logs please. Try with fresh start enabled