Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Cant run scripts - Outdated Java.

maj1x

I have deleted all previous java from my computer and only downloaded the latest java and i am still getting this error when i click on the Play button to choose a script - and the only way to quit the client is through Task Manager.

Your version of java is too outdated for Dreambot! Please install an updated version and restart the client for it to work properly.   -  is what i get.

I have tried JarFix and still get the same error.

Any help with this?

Try deleting your DreamBot folder and try again 😮 Usually that can happen if either your Java version is too old or you've used DreamBot with other DreamBot accounts (which is against our rules).

• 5 months later...
    On 4/1/2021 at 5:45 AM, Pandemic said:

Try deleting your DreamBot folder and try again 😮 Usually that can happen if either your Java version is too old or you've used DreamBot with other DreamBot accounts (which is against our rules).

As far as i know (ive searched all my old emails) I've never had another acc with dreambot, and my Java is fully up to date, but i still get this error code. I have tried deleting all of the dreambot files that i could find, but maybe I am missing some, any help is appreciated :) 

Archived