Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 2 day ban.. is it safe to bot again after that?

snapped01

I just got a 2 day ban from using mogy's trash woodcutting script. I should've read the forum before i added it to my dreambot client, but i had a good experience with every bot so far, so i just trusted it. After the 2 day ban, from your experience, is it safe to bot again? If i weren't ever to use that trash woodcutting script again?

Like cloakd said, also next ban is gonna be a perm. I wouldn't bot on this account anymore, tested it myself and it won't survive another botting session.

If you really feel like botting an account and play on it, I suggest you make an alternate account every time you experience a two day ban, cause after that it's pretty much gg if you bot again on it.

9 hours ago, Libra12 said:

Like cloakd said, also next ban is gonna be a perm. I wouldn't bot on this account anymore, tested it myself and it won't survive another botting session.

If you really feel like botting an account and play on it, I suggest you make an alternate account every time you experience a two day ban, cause after that it's pretty much gg if you bot again on it.

Gosh dang, making an account takes so long... I haven't played osrs in forever and wanted to make a main account... Do you guys typically have multiple accounts? What do you use them for? Just for botting?

11 hours ago, snapped01 said:

Also this there a certain threshold or period of time after this2 day ban would you say that its safe to bot again?

It's never safe to bot. If you bot, prepare to be banned.

The game is meant to be played legit. Bots are *mostly* for gold farmers that plan to be banned and make a profit in the process.

With that being said - you can still use bots to obtain your gold, meaning you'll be able to afford the best items to train with.

6 hours ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

It's never safe to bot. If you bot, prepare to be banned.

The game is meant to be played legit. Bots are *mostly* for gold farmers that plan to be banned and make a profit in the process.

With that being said - you can still use bots to obtain your gold, meaning you'll be able to afford the best items to train with.

If that statement is true, then how come there are a ton of different bots out there and not just money making ones?

4 minutes ago, snapped01 said:

If that statement is true, then how come there are a ton of different bots out there and not just money making ones?

Scripters need to make money. I don't think anyone markets their script as "this script will 100% get you 99 with no ban"

Can you get 99's through botting? Yes, I've done it, (with my own scripts) - but it takes years of experience and practice to even get close to 99 stats.

That being said, if you bot that account again, it will be perm banned. If you care about the account, do NOT break the in game rules. You're lucky you even got a temp ban, those are insanely rare.

5 minutes ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

Scripters need to make money. I don't think anyone markets their script as "this script will 100% get you 99 with no ban"

Can you get 99's through botting? Yes, I've done it, (with my own scripts) - but it takes years of experience and practice to even get close to 99 stats.

That being said, if you bot that account again, it will be perm banned. If you care about the account, do NOT break the in game rules. You're lucky you even got a temp ban, those are insanely rare.

Thank you for your input. I will take into consideration what you said. 

The truth is that everything that's public is bound to be a bit more detectable since it's ben used a lot. Generally if you want something that will last, you're better to go for the premium or the private one.

Archived