Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
  • Refund Request

agie7667

1. Script purchased: Cloakd Agility

2. Script Thread URL:[DB3] [AIO] Cloakd Agility [PROGRESSIVE] [ALL COURSES] [ALL MINIGAMES] [GRACEFUL PURCHASING] [MULTI-BRAIN] - Premium - DreamBot - Runescape OSRS Botting

3. Scripter(tag them with @): @TheCloakdOne

4. Date of purchase(mm/dd):  03/19/2021

5. Detailed description of problem:  Does not work, script fails to do courses and then just stands still randomly spam clicking everything, and even when helped it will only go so far then bugs again. This will 100% get you banned and for nothing since it doesnt work.

6. Proof of attempted scripter contact (screenshots only): It won't let me upload screen shots, but it is in his thread dated , along with the other 100 people who cant get it to work.

7. Proof of script issue(s) (screenshot/gif/video): still can't get screenshots sorry, it won't let me upload them.

8. Desired outcome: Problem(s) fixed / Refund / Script swap (from same scripter) Refund, and cancel the sub.

Hey can you provide some more information around what isnt working? t Ive tested the script and its working fine. If you can provide more context i can look furhter into your issue.

Edited by TheCloakdOne

On all features I have tried if it fails a obstacle or missclicks it will start randomly painting obstacles and clicking on ones it cannot reach or it will fall and constant spam click where the obstacle it failed was even thou it cannot reach it anymore. I cannot upload pictures to this site for some reason to show you. In all honesty I would just prefer a refund. 

2 hours ago, agie7667 said:

On all features I have tried if it fails a obstacle or missclicks it will start randomly painting obstacles and clicking on ones it cannot reach or it will fall and constant spam click where the obstacle it failed was even thou it cannot reach it anymore. I cannot upload pictures to this site for some reason to show you. In all honesty I would just prefer a refund. 

Hi, can you provide any specifics or logs? or even some information around what course & settings you are using and experiencing the issue. As i have mentioned i have tested this again all this morning and cant find any errors or issues from my investigation. If you wont provide me with details its hard to diagnose any possible issue you may have...

@agie7667 have you been in contact with TheCloakdOne? He seems to be very responsive and willing to assist you as long as you give him some information about the issue. Images can be shown by taking a screenshot, uploading it easily to imgur.com and pasting the link of the image here.