Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] Cloakd Tanner [ALL HIDES] [PLAYER AVOIDANCE] [RESTOCKING] [MULING]

TheCloakdOne

3 hours ago, Kristoffer said:

I tried this and:

1. Script buys blue dragonhide

2. Buys 2 amulets of glory

3. Wears 1 glory, then starts clicking the second glory over and over again even though it's already wearing one

Hey thanks for the report, v1.30 includes a fix for the glory spam :)

• 3 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    14 hours ago, kcazzo said:

After running out of hides went to GE and crashed
    Expected behavior: sold leather and restocked

image.png.3566c2530628285b7beee4a94d596bec.png

Hi Those logs show it stopped as it was unable to purchase an amulet of glory after the amount of attempts set within the GE tab

4 hours ago, TheCloakdOne said:

Hi Those logs show it stopped as it was unable to purchase an amulet of glory after the amount of attempts set within the GE tab

I assume if I modify buying limits in GUI it will buy at higher price, suceessfully purchase items required and not crash/stop?

• 1 month later...

i'm currently having an issue where every time it sells the leathers to ge it tries to buy another glory even though it already has one with charges.  It then will attempt to buy more dragonhides than it can afford, when it realizes there isnt enough money to buy all those dragonhides it continually buys glories over and over.

• 2 months later...

Buyer Beware. I purchased Cloakd's Agility script and was banned off my main after not botting on it for 3 years.

I checked account buying sites for accounts with the same qps and stats and my account was worth approximately 500$ US.

Also, Cloakd will not respond to any of my complaints (on the last page of the linked forum post) and will not  even respond even though my account was banned.

Archived