Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] Cloakd Tanner [ALL HIDES] [PLAYER AVOIDANCE] [RESTOCKING] [MULING]

TheCloakdOne

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I think the left over GP is too high. I am doing a run with 1M GP, but it always leaves out 100k+

Is it possible to have an option to spend all the GP, and leave GP just enough to pay for tanning to be more efficient.

Ex:  "amount to buy" = "total GP" / ("buy price" + "tanning cost")

(Sorry for bad english)

37 minutes ago, john44952 said:

Hi, I think the left over GP is too high. I am doing a run with 1M GP, but it always leaves out 100k+

Is it possible to have an option to spend all the GP, and leave GP just enough to pay for tanning to be more efficient.

Ex:  "amount to buy" = "total GP" / ("buy price" + "tanning cost")

(Sorry for bad english)

Hi due to variation on GE price it needs to keep a buffer

On 5/2/2021 at 11:15 PM, Seventythree said:

Keeps selling hides from inventory only and not those in bank, when restocking, before it takes off to tan the few hides it manage to buy with leftover cash

Send the logs please

• 1 month later...

Hello! script is throwing errors at al kharid bank 2:43:44 PM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

Also now breaking every inventory, just spamming tan after its already tanned the invt

Archived