Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • BloodyNoah's OSRS Services

BloodyNoah

Products:

We do pretty much everything:

Account Creaton: We create accounts and boost them to a certain level.

Account Boosting: We boost anything you want: Playtime, Levels and much more.

HOW?

There are two methods we use: 

1. Parsec. Parsec is a Programm we can use to controll you'r PC the bad thing about it is that you can't use you're Computer during the Process.

2. You give us your account details and we log into your account. This method is less safe but it is faster and easier for us.

DO WE USE BOTS?

No We dont use Bot's everything we do is made by a real player.

DELIVERY TIME

We are only 2 people so please be patient. We plan to hire more people in the future but we are new in this buisiness so please dont expect super fast delivery.

PRICE

You might saw that we dont have any reputation because of that our Services are extremely cheap. (Only for the beginning)

HOW TO CONTACT US:

At the moment you can contact us trought the forum or you can contact us on Discord: https://discord.gg/WfzvRmdYTF

If you used our Services please let us know you're opinion.

MISSPELLINGS:

I am very sorry if I misspelled something, my mother language is German.

FREE SERVICE:

For Moderators and Scripter-II are some services free.

Archived