Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] Cloakd Mess Hall [IRONMAN] [PROGRESSIVE] [MULTI-BRAIN]

TheCloakdOne

7 hours ago, Karnx said:

So i dumped the inventory and now its running fine, however im only getting 35k or so an hr with stews, is there a setting that should be changed from default to allow for 60-70k/hr ?

Edit - This appears to be because it doesnt auto hop worlds every few trips as the xp goes down the more you only supply 1 food type

Hey ill look into why its not hopping for best exp, might of been gamer update

• 3 months later...
    • 2 months later...

Great script, trying it out right now.

Would be worth buying if it hopped for the best xp per hour or switched between food items to serve based on appreciation.

Edit: also would be faster xp per hour if it clicked each meat on each bowl/each potato on each bowl rather than waiting for the items to auto-mix.

Edited by osrssom

• 3 weeks later...

hey just purchased your script, is there a reason that both resizable modern and classic layouts wont work for me? Do i have to have it on a specific zoom or dimension? It seems to get stuck at certain areas when I try resizable. Thank you

edit: It get stucks w hen trying to remove the utensils from storage when making stews... I've tried both resizable classic and modern mode and with different dimensions. It works fine when not trying resizable.

Edited by lavadrag

• 5 months later...
    • 3 weeks later...

It's ok, around 75k an hour, can get double that playing regular.  Seems better off for ironman to fish and just use regular cooking, since you'll  have the food.  slow on world switch.  Also seems to love grabbing and putting back knives.

Edited by ubberman