Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • There is any chat (like discord) that decided to programming?

mad man

Hey everyone, I am new here, and I have many small questions that feel that they don't deserved their own topic.
    There is any discord or any chat I can ask this questions there?

For example, How I cast a spell, How I log out etc.

Btw, any recommendation of a source control? Any reason to use something that is better then git, for example gerrit? (We use gerrit at work, but it's helpful for code review so..) 

Also any exist scripts can really help (I get it that in DB3 there was a major refactoring on how DB handle objects, My problem is not Object Oriented and it will not be an issue for me)   

The DreamBot EDU Discord is great - usually people are fast to reply to any questions.

Source control - Plain old git is fine, anything you want to add to your own "build pipeline" is your own choice.

The main port of call for you should be the Javadocs:
    https://dreambot.org/javadocs/

17 hours ago, Abaddon said:

The DreamBot EDU Discord is great - usually people are fast to reply to any questions.

Source control - Plain old git is fine, anything you want to add to your own "build pipeline" is your own choice.

The main port of call for you should be the Javadocs:
    https://dreambot.org/javadocs/

Thanks Amigo :)

Archived