Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Construction [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [ALL SERVANTS] [RIMMINGTON PHIALS] [MOST POPULAR METHODS]

Hashtag

construction.png

Click here for your 2 hour free trial!

Features

• Servants:
      Rick, Maid, Cook, Butler, Demon butler
    • Popular training methods:
      Crude wooden chair, Wooden bookcase, Oak chair, Oak dining table, Oak larder, Mahogany table
    • Unnoting using Phials
    • Quickstart
    • Very informative paint
    • Active customer support

Gallery

constructiongui.png

#construction.png

Requirements
    • Phials as unnoting method
      - House at Rimmington
    • Saw and hammer in inventory
    • Nails in inventory if using regular planks
    • Coins either in inventory or in servant's moneybag

Click here for your 2 hour free trial!

not many options for $10 or maybe i am overlooking something..

does it have progressive mode, does it restock? or does the script just perform 1 construction task at the time?

because that would mean that from for example 1 - 60 i would have to restart the script multiple times to switch method

edit:

@Hashtag

Edited by makaveli

2 hours ago, makaveli said:

not many options for $10 or maybe i am overlooking something..

does it have progressive mode, does it restock? or does the script just perform 1 construction task at the time?

because that would mean that from for example 1 - 60 i would have to restart the script multiple times to switch method

edit:

@Hashtag

Currently there's no progressive mode available. This is something I want to add in the future, though.

13 hours ago, wickywickwick said:

Seems to be getting stuck on calling servant on my end.

Hey, thanks for the report! Any chance you could send me a screenshot of your game screen when it's stuck? I could see from the image what the script is attempting to do without success and it would be super helpful to me. You can send the screnshot via PM.

• 2 weeks later...
    • Hashtag changed the title to [DB3] # Construction [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [ALL SERVANTS] [RIMMINGTON PHIALS] [MOST POPULAR METHODS]

Used the Trial for this and 2 days after I was banned tried on Sunday banned today.  I was also using the Nano Miner script as well (starting on Thursday) so don't know what triggered the ban just wanted to give developer a heads up.

2 hours ago, botter5555 said:

Used the Trial for this and 2 days after I was banned tried on Sunday banned today.  I was also using the Nano Miner script as well (starting on Thursday) so don't know what triggered the ban just wanted to give developer a heads up.

Thanks for the heads up! The trial for this script is 2 hours, so if it was this script they caught you botting, then they got you fast. I'm sorry to hear about the ban, though 😦