Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Construction [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [ALL SERVANTS] [RIMMINGTON PHIALS] [MOST POPULAR METHODS]

Hashtag

Just now, Pandemic said:

Sorry about that! I've released an updated version of DreamBot that should fix that client issue, just run the launcher to get the update :) 

1 hour ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, there seems to be something wrong in the client, making multiple scripts behave this way. I guess we'll need to wait until a client developer investigates what the issue might be. You could try if clearing your jagexcache helps at all.

Truly phenomenal response, guys. The hotfix worked like a charm and I'm back up and running without a hitch. I must say that so far you guys here at dreambot have done nothing but impress me. Thanks again!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, 

Trial script worked fine, then bought the script and it get's stuck straight away on the "Repeat last task" option (see screenshot)

Please let me know how to resolved this I already cleared the Jagex Cache

image2.PNG

On 5/9/2021 at 4:56 PM, Tesioniro said:

Hi, 

Trial script worked fine, then bought the script and it get's stuck straight away on the "Repeat last task" option (see screenshot)

Please let me know how to resolved this I already cleared the Jagex Cache

image2.PNG

Hey, thanks for the report. Seems like they've updated the chat options so the script doesn't detect them anymore. I will push an update to it shortly. Be sure to join my Discord so you can easily contact me if any other problems arise 🙂

Edit: The update is now live.

Edited by Hashtag

• 2 weeks later...

Mediocre script banned after using for 2 hours. Only builds when the butler is away getting planks otherwise it is spamming call servant button. 

• 3 weeks later...
    On 6/7/2021 at 2:57 AM, pro pker98 said:

Having issue with the script today, is it because it needs to be updated?

Hey, what kind of issues are you having with it?

• 1 month later...
    12 hours ago, smoketality said:

Tried using mahogany tables. Script makes one table at a time and tries to talk to butler repeatedly. Does not work.

It is talking to butler repeatedly by design. This way it's able to send the butler to fetch new items from the bank as soon as possible.

On 7/25/2021 at 1:36 PM, Hashtag said:

It is talking to butler repeatedly by design. This way it's able to send the butler to fetch new items from the bank as soon as possible.

This doesn't look too human like though. Isn't the bot supposed to reassemble human interactions?

11 hours ago, Kn0x UIM said:

This doesn't look too human like though. Isn't the bot supposed to reassemble human interactions?

I made the script behave like I did when I trained construction. I've had multiple requests to change it, and I'll do it as soon as I get a chance.