Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Construction [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [ALL SERVANTS] [RIMMINGTON PHIALS] [MOST POPULAR METHODS]

Hashtag

• 1 month later...
    4 hours ago, harunga said:

i bought and used this script for 3 hours, on my pure which i have never botted on before, after 3 hours im banned l0l

Sounds like you did something wrong. I'm running almost 16 hours with no ban.

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Script will do the same repetitive action:

Will click on servant to withdraw planks and not accept, but will remove the table, and then click on the servant again to withdraw the planks after destroying the table. 

On 12/22/2022 at 12:09 AM, tehmastermind said:

Script will do the same repetitive action:

Will click on servant to withdraw planks and not accept, but will remove the table, and then click on the servant again to withdraw the planks after destroying the table. 

Thanks for the report, I'll investigate this.

• 2 weeks later...
    2 hours ago, spunion21 said:

Still doing this

Hey, due to Christmas and New Year I haven't been around my computer, so I haven't had a chance to look into it yet. I'll do that as soon as possible.

• 1 month later...