Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Thieving ❤️ | Blackjacking | Shadow Veil | Dodgy necklaces | Pickpocketing | Stalls

Hashtag

19 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, my account is far from having the requirements for them, so I am unable to add them in the script until I get my hands on an account that can pickpocket them. If you would be willing to let me use your account for this purpose, please contact me either on Discord or via PM.

Ok thank you for the response. As of right now I don't have an account you can use for this. Also, I have some feedback on the script:

So far I'm very pleased with it. I use it for pickpocketing master farmers in Ardy and it works very well, however, there are some instances where it gets stuck/somethings that could be improved. 

I have my bot scheduled for breaks every 1hour-2hour for 5-15 minutes and usually on the 3rd or 4th break the bot completely stops pickpocketing the master farmer and I'm not sure why. It only has this issue after the bot takes its 3rd or 4th break (see picture).

Also when I choose my food as wines it withdraws them normally and eats them in the bank, however, it doesn't bank the empty wines after eating them, it just withdraws more wines and then goes to pickpocket again and when it needs to eat while pickpocketing, it will then drop the empty wines. Is it possible to have the bot bank the empty wines in the bank before going back to pickpocket?

Last thing, sometimes in Ardy the bot will pickpocket the other farmer NPC and will get coins/coin bag and when it goes to bank it doesn't bank the coins nor the coin bag so it just sits forever in my inventory. 

Overall I think the script is really good, and these are the only problems I've had with it, some not as important as others but worth looking into to fix imo.

not working.PNG

Edited by JuckFagex
    need to change pic

17 hours ago, JuckFagex said:

Ok thank you for the response. As of right now I don't have an account you can use for this. Also, I have some feedback on the script:

So far I'm very pleased with it. I use it for pickpocketing master farmers in Ardy and it works very well, however, there are some instances where it gets stuck/somethings that could be improved. 

I have my bot scheduled for breaks every 1hour-2hour for 5-15 minutes and usually on the 3rd or 4th break the bot completely stops pickpocketing the master farmer and I'm not sure why. It only has this issue after the bot takes its 3rd or 4th break (see picture).

Also when I choose my food as wines it withdraws them normally and eats them in the bank, however, it doesn't bank the empty wines after eating them, it just withdraws more wines and then goes to pickpocket again and when it needs to eat while pickpocketing, it will then drop the empty wines. Is it possible to have the bot bank the empty wines in the bank before going back to pickpocket?

Last thing, sometimes in Ardy the bot will pickpocket the other farmer NPC and will get coins/coin bag and when it goes to bank it doesn't bank the coins nor the coin bag so it just sits forever in my inventory. 

Overall I think the script is really good, and these are the only problems I've had with it, some not as important as others but worth looking into to fix imo.

not working.PNG

Hey, thanks for the information. I wonder if the script is able to continue on pickpocketing if you manually move the character next to the master farmer. I'll look into these issues you mentioned when I get a chance. Thanks 🙂!

2 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, thanks for the information. I wonder if the script is able to continue on pickpocketing if you manually move the character next to the master farmer. I'll look into these issues you mentioned when I get a chance. Thanks 🙂!

No problem, and thank you. I tried your suggestion of manually moving my character next to the master farmer and it worked (only tried this on 1 occasion). However, I've also tried to manually pickpocket the master farmer (on 2 separate occasions) and 1 time it made the script run again and the other time it didn't do anything. 

7 hours ago, JuckFagex said:

No problem, and thank you. I tried your suggestion of manually moving my character next to the master farmer and it worked (only tried this on 1 occasion). However, I've also tried to manually pickpocket the master farmer (on 2 separate occasions) and 1 time it made the script run again and the other time it didn't do anything. 

Hmm, alright. Thanks for the information.

• 3 weeks later...
    6 hours ago, Laimanio said:

Quick feedback, why does it move back and forth while thieving from fruit stalls in hosidious? Other then that, it runs ok

Hey, I'm not sure what causes that, but I will look into it as soon as I get a chance. I currently don't have a membership on my account, so once I get ahold of a bond, I'll look into it. Thanks for the report!

• 2 weeks later...