Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Thieving ❤️ | Blackjacking | Shadow Veil | Dodgy necklaces | Pickpocketing | Stalls

Hashtag

4 hours ago, stupidflys said:

hello Hashtag, the bot is working great up to the Menaphite Thugs, when luring, it just stays outside the house, you can fix this by walking in yourself but then after it exchanges food notes, it just gets stuck there again. this happens to just the Menaphite Thugs.

Hey, thanks for the report. Any chance you could send me a screenshot of your game screen when it's stuck like this? Thanks!

On 3/9/2021 at 5:26 PM, MikeRH said:

Hi purchased the script last night. Few issues when pickpocketing master farmer.

Banking - when banking it does everything but when going back to master farmer just gets stuck on the bank interface and stands in the bank. Will do this for hours.. wont move out the bank. I've had to keep clicking to the centre of the marker to keep the script going.

Banking - when banking it doesn't deposit all the seeds. It deposits all but mushroom spore seeds. When it banks it clicks each seed individually. However, if it clicked the bank all button, this wouldn't be an issue.

Thieving - every now and then it gets a market guard attacking me from a miss click on the stall or something. It continues to spam click the farmer when your being attacked by the guard so you don't get any xp and will eventually either die or go to the bank when the script realises your out of food.  

Hope you can get these sorted :) Does everything else well from what I've seen babysitting it.

Any update on this? mine is doing the exact same, kind of frustrating at $9.99

1 hour ago, Singy said:

Any update on this? mine is doing the exact same, kind of frustrating at $9.99

Hey, I requested a screenshot of the game screen when it's stuck but I haven't received one yet. Could you capture and send me a screenshot of your game screen when it's stuck after banking? Thanks, I would appreciate it a lot!

I'm not sure if I was on a watch list or something, but got banned within the 2 hour time frame of trying this out. Just letting yall know! Not too salty because it was only two days but just a heads up.

2 hours ago, camcaprese said:

I'm not sure if I was on a watch list or something, but got banned within the 2 hour time frame of trying this out. Just letting yall know! Not too salty because it was only two days but just a heads up.

Thanks for the heads up! I'm sorry to hear about the ban. Luckily it was not a permanent ban.

On 3/14/2021 at 10:19 PM, stupidflys said:

hello Hashtag, the bot is working great up to the Menaphite Thugs, when luring, it just stays outside the house, you can fix this by walking in yourself but then after it exchanges food notes, it just gets stuck there again. this happens to just the Menaphite Thugs.

same problem. after food notes, the character tries to lure other Menaphite Thugs and gets stuck in front of the house.

Bandits is ok, both

13 hours ago, Gutaavoy said:

same problem. after food notes, the character tries to lure other Menaphite Thugs and gets stuck in front of the house.

Bandits is ok, both

I will fix this as soon as I can, I just need to get hold of an account with the requirements. Sorry for the inconvenience!

• Hashtag changed the title to [DB3] # Thieving [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [BLACKJACKING] [PICKPOCKETING] [STALLS] [DODGY NECKLACES]

Hi #! 

This seems to keep getting stuck on banking. It goes to bank opens bank and just stands there doing nothing. I am Master farmer at Draynor 

Thanks 

Edited by Hashtag
    Removed screen shot

19 hours ago, Shane9787 said:

Hi #! 

This seems to keep getting stuck on banking. It goes to bank opens bank and just stands there doing nothing. I am Master farmer at Draynor 

Thanks 

Hey, seems like it's stuck trying to eat food when the bank is open. Are you able to right click Tuna and eat it when bank is open?

11 hours ago, BalouTheRat said:

Menaphite thugs not functional at all for me, luring/banking and gets stuck in combat.

Hey, I don't currently have an account with the requirements for Menaphite thugs to test it and fix the issues. The bandits should work properly. If you're willing to let me access your account to fix thugs, please let me know.