Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Thieving ❤️ | Blackjacking | Shadow Veil | Dodgy necklaces | Pickpocketing | Stalls

Hashtag

3 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, thanks for the feedback. I'll take a look at fixing these after my exams 🙂

Awesome, also it does the same with seaweed spore seeds as it does with mushroom spore seeds :) 

Smash those exams 

9 hours ago, agie7667 said:

It's getting stuck on withdrawing food in draynor. takes the food out and then just sits there with the bank open.

Hey, this was reported by MikeRH yesterday, see my reply above.

Hey, when it steals from fruit stalls in that home where there two of them, after stealing script click to travel on square to side, but then fruit respawns and he steals it again and repeat. So it unnecessary steps one squire aside each time, while he should just be waiting there still. This is very repetitive and unnecessary clicking

1 hour ago, playmorecs said:

Hey, when it steals from fruit stalls in that home where there two of them, after stealing script click to travel on square to side, but then fruit respawns and he steals it again and repeat. So it unnecessary steps one squire aside each time, while he should just be waiting there still. This is very repetitive and unnecessary clicking

Hey, do you mean it steals one of them and then clicks on the other stall to steal from it but the first one respawns quickly enough for it to not actually steal from both of them?

42 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, do you mean it steals one of them and then clicks on the other stall to steal from it but the first one respawns quickly enough for it to not actually steal from both of them?

No just after stealing he clicks one squire from player, I think it's preparing to go to the other stall. But then first one respawns. They respawns every 2 seconds, very fast. I don't think you can steal from both stalls, not sure actually. Just tried and looks stealing from both stalls is not effective, it will drain your run energy very fast

Edited by playmorecs

Normal stall works just fine. Tho script always stucks at bank after depositing items and withdrawing food, it just doesn't closes bank. After I close it myself scripts continues

Edited by playmorecs

23 minutes ago, playmorecs said:

Normal stall works just fine. Tho script always stucks at bank after depositing items and withdrawing food, it just doesn't closes bank. After I close it myself scripts continues

Yeah, this is related to the issue that was reported about master farmer. I'll try to have the update with a fix for this out today 🙂

hello Hashtag, the bot is working great up to the Menaphite Thugs, when luring, it just stays outside the house, you can fix this by walking in yourself but then after it exchanges food notes, it just gets stuck there again. this happens to just the Menaphite Thugs.