Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Thieving ❤️ | Blackjacking | Shadow Veil | Dodgy necklaces | Pickpocketing | Stalls

Hashtag

1 hour ago, h333llboy said:

Love the script, but it doesn't run away when being attacked by an npc. Makes it look a bit botty if other players are around. Would be awesome if you could feature that.

Hey, thanks for the report. Could you give a bit more info, such as which method are you using and where, and also which npc is attacking you?

I experienced this also, i used script for 99 thieving via Ardy Knights ( great script btw 80 - 99 thieving over the span of a week while at work with no worries)

but yeah even though script selects "resizable classic layout" and "hidden left click attack option" if for whatever reason a Knight does start to attack you then the script just lets you keep attempting pickpockets while taking damage. for hours. hahaha. 124 cb so wasn't killed or anything but I sat in limbo being attack for a few hours sometimes.

Also had issues black jacking. tried the setup once, didn't work as script explained so I left and went back to Knights.

Over all though id still give your script a 10/10. Consistent, straight to the task and easy as hell to setup. if anything id just add some more food options such as mantas, anglers or even brews for prolonged activity

26 minutes ago, stilldizz said:

I experienced this also, i used script for 99 thieving via Ardy Knights ( great script btw 80 - 99 thieving over the span of a week while at work with no worries)

but yeah even though script selects "resizable classic layout" and "hidden left click attack option" if for whatever reason a Knight does start to attack you then the script just lets you keep attempting pickpockets while taking damage. for hours. hahaha. 124 cb so wasn't killed or anything but I sat in limbo being attack for a few hours sometimes.

Also had issues black jacking. tried the setup once, didn't work as script explained so I left and went back to Knights.

Over all though id still give your script a 10/10. Consistent, straight to the task and easy as hell to setup. if anything id just add some more food options such as mantas, anglers or even brews for prolonged activity

Hey, thanks for the feedback. I'll investigate those issues you mentioned and see if I can reproduce and fix them.

• 1 month later...
    • 3 weeks later...

I had a guy come up to me and spam open the curtain, I was afk for 5 minutes at the time I usually watch. He was typing in chat calling me a bot and was going to report me, am I screwed? Should I not continue to bot? Or is this fairly safe if not overused? 

• 4 weeks later...
    14 hours ago, kik leggy said:

is this going to support vyres?

Hey, my account doesn't meet the requirements for that. In order for vyres to be added I would need someone to lend me an account.