Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Thieving ❤️ | Blackjacking | Shadow Veil | Dodgy necklaces | Pickpocketing | Stalls

Hashtag

On 3/27/2023 at 9:20 PM, det griffin said:

I let it do it’s thing and it gets to 28, and then just continues to try and pickpocket without opening the coin pouches.

What does the paint say its current status is? A screenshot of your game screen would help. Have you completed medium, hard or elite Ardougne diary?

5 hours ago, Candlestikk said:

I will literally pay you to add a feature where it goes and refills wines from the bar in Pollnivneach when I run out of wines from healing (while im blackjacking).

this is actually an amazing idea, i +1 this only because this is a real task that real players do while they blackjack. 

15 hours ago, BinhOlivia said:

hey, my script on blackjack is not working, it only pickpocket and wont knock out...?

Hey, the script obtains maximum coin pouches before it starts to blackjack. By doing this, it maximizes blackjacking efficiency. Don't open the pouches and let it obtain the maximum amount.

11 hours ago, Candlestikk said:

I will literally pay you to add a feature where it goes and refills wines from the bar in Pollnivneach when I run out of wines from healing (while im blackjacking).

Hey. thanks for the suggestion. I'll add this to my todo list.

8 hours ago, Candlestikk said:

I’ll literally pay you now for this ability to make it refill on wines at the bar when blackjacking! Plsss bro lol 

Could you give me some instructions on how the feature would work? You'd have an inventory full of empty jugs, what do you do with them?

18 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Could you give me some instructions on how the feature would work? You'd have an inventory full of empty jugs, what do you do with them?

Yeah man. So start inventory with jugs of wine, and when empty, the script actually already drops them. So once the inventory is empty of jugs of wine, it will run to the bar that is right near where the bandits and thugs are in pollniveach, and buy all the jugs of wine, and go back to blackjacking, and repeat. 

So.. 

Jugs of Wine in Inventory -> Blackjack -> When HP Low Drink Wine -> Drop Empty Wines -> When Inventory is Empty: Run to Pollniveach Bar -> Buy 13 Wines from Pollniveach Bar, If not enough Wines that equal 13, hop worlds and try again -> Return to Blackjacking -> Loop.

The script already drinks the wines to heal, and already has an option to drop once the jugs are empty.

You will be a god if you do this for us bro!

5 hours ago, Candlestikk said:

Yeah man. So start inventory with jugs of wine, and when empty, the script actually already drops them. So once the inventory is empty of jugs of wine, it will run to the bar that is right near where the bandits and thugs are in pollniveach, and buy all the jugs of wine, and go back to blackjacking, and repeat. 

So.. 

Jugs of Wine in Inventory -> Blackjack -> When HP Low Drink Wine -> Drop Empty Wines -> When Inventory is Empty: Run to Pollniveach Bar -> Buy 13 Wines from Pollniveach Bar, If not enough Wines that equal 13, hop worlds and try again -> Return to Blackjacking -> Loop.

The script already drinks the wines to heal, and already has an option to drop once the jugs are empty.

You will be a god if you do this for us bro!

Thanks for the details. I'm working on a big update on my scripts, and I will include this method in that update. There is currently no ETA on that, though.