Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Thieving ❤️ | Blackjacking | Shadow Veil | Dodgy necklaces | Pickpocketing | Stalls

Hashtag

5 hours ago, jbjbjbjbjbjbj said:

Ohhh. The bot was eating a couple of food after withdrawing from bank.
    but to me it looked like it was depositing it back into back

Oh yeah now I understand. It's meant to do that, haha. I'm glad it's not an issue after all 🙂!

• 3 weeks later...

i'm getting only 30k xp from blackjacking, when the script knocks out thugs it only pickpocket once. used to get 200k before, any idea what's the issue?

On 10/7/2021 at 12:53 PM, Miladokv said:

i'm getting only 30k xp from blackjacking, when the script knocks out thugs it only pickpocket once. used to get 200k before, any idea what's the issue?

12 hours ago, DarkOnek said:

i'm getting only 19k xp from blackjacking, when the script knocks out bandits it only pickpocket once.

Hey guys, thanks for the report. I'll investigate this as soon as I can.

• 2 weeks later...

Do we have an anti-ban option for this? Seems the bot never afk's nor mis-clicks. or checks xp ect ect, idk if i like that lol. Just my opinion though.

15 hours ago, Chays said:

Do we have an anti-ban option for this? Seems the bot never afk's nor mis-clicks. or checks xp ect ect, idk if i like that lol. Just my opinion though.

Hey, the script has general randomization to act as antiban. You can use the client's break manager to set afk breaks. The bot isn't intended to missclick, but occasionally it can missclick. Checking exp can be debated whether or not it is antiban, personally I don't think it is.

• 1 month later...

It doesn't seem the bot knocksout for blackjacking. Doing lvl 41 bandits 45 thieving. 

EDIT: Nevermind :)

Edited by DrKoosh

On 11/29/2021 at 11:17 PM, DrKoosh said:

It doesn't seem the bot knocksout for blackjacking. Doing lvl 41 bandits 45 thieving. 

EDIT: Nevermind :)

It will obtain 28 coin pouches before blackjacking. This is displayed in the paint.

On 12/1/2021 at 2:38 AM, inb4banned said:

@Hashtag - Hi mate, is it possible to add other food into the mix? Thinking stew/pizza at this stage - just the food that's available from Warrior's Guild :)

Thanks a lot.

Thank you for the suggestion. I'll keep this in mind when I next update the script.