Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Thieving ❤️ | Blackjacking | Shadow Veil | Dodgy necklaces | Pickpocketing | Stalls

Hashtag

thieving.png

Click here for your 2 hour free trial!

Features

• Blackjacking:
      Menaphite Thug, Bandit (level 41), Bandit (level 56)
      Up to 200k experience per hour!
    • Pickpocketing:
      Man, Farmer, Warrior Woman, Al-Kharid Warrior, Master Farmer, Guard, Knight of Ardougne, Paladin, Hero, Vyres (Vyre noble outfit highly recommended!) and Elves
    • Stealing from stalls:
      Tea stall, Bakery stall, Fruit stall
    • Shadow Veil support
    • Dodgy necklace support
    • Banking and dropping
    • Eating food
    • Quickstart
    • Very informative paint
    • Active customer support

Gallery

TFXP50p.png

#thieving.png

Requirements
    • Blackjacking
      - Completion of The Feud quest

Click here for your 2 hour free trial!

19 minutes ago, GSAlmeida22 said:

Knockout is not working mate

Ah, you might think that. The script will obtain 28 coin pouches before knocking them out. It does this to avoid getting unnecessary damage.

Everything about blackjacking seems to run smoothly expect for two things:

The script didn't run smoothly after obtaining 28 coin pouches. I had to restart the script once the 28 pouches were obtained. It got into combat and just constantly tried to pickpocket, obviously resulting in a fail every time. Perhaps a failsafe where it leaves the building and hops world would be useful here.

Secondly, when food runs out, it runs to the bank note exchanger, runs back, but will NOT open the curtain to enter the building, it just stands there. With manual intervention (opening the curtain and moving back to the npc) it continues to run again.

Getting a stable 200k exp/hour provided the above problems are intervened against.

10 hours ago, BobBadge said:

Everything about blackjacking seems to run smoothly expect for two things:

The script didn't run smoothly after obtaining 28 coin pouches. I had to restart the script once the 28 pouches were obtained. It got into combat and just constantly tried to pickpocket, obviously resulting in a fail every time. Perhaps a failsafe where it leaves the building and hops world would be useful here.

Secondly, when food runs out, it runs to the bank note exchanger, runs back, but will NOT open the curtain to enter the building, it just stands there. With manual intervention (opening the curtain and moving back to the npc) it continues to run again.

Getting a stable 200k exp/hour provided the above problems are intervened against.

Hey, thanks for the feedback. I'll have to investigate these things you mentioned.

7 hours ago, boywonder416 said:

Suggested run time? Hard to tell with thieving scripts sometimes.

Thieving is quite click intensive, so don't do it for many hours straight.

Hi purchased the script last night. Few issues when pickpocketing master farmer.

Banking - when banking it does everything but when going back to master farmer just gets stuck on the bank interface and stands in the bank. Will do this for hours.. wont move out the bank. I've had to keep clicking to the centre of the marker to keep the script going.

Banking - when banking it doesn't deposit all the seeds. It deposits all but mushroom spore seeds. When it banks it clicks each seed individually. However, if it clicked the bank all button, this wouldn't be an issue.

Thieving - every now and then it gets a market guard attacking me from a miss click on the stall or something. It continues to spam click the farmer when your being attacked by the guard so you don't get any xp and will eventually either die or go to the bank when the script realises your out of food.  

Hope you can get these sorted :) Does everything else well from what I've seen babysitting it.

Edited by MikeRH

8 minutes ago, MikeRH said:

Hi purchased the script last night. Few issues when pickpocketing master farmer.

Banking - when banking it does everything but when going back to master farmer just gets stuck on the bank interface and stands in the bank. Will do this for hours.. wont move out the bank. I've had to keep clicking to the centre of the marker to keep the script going.

Banking - when banking it doesn't deposit all the seeds. It deposits all but mushroom spore seeds. When it banks it clicks each seed individually. However, if it clicked the bank all button, this wouldn't be an issue.

Thieving - every now and then it gets a market guard attacking me from a miss click on the stall or something. It continues to spam click the farmer when your being attacked by the guard so you don't get any xp and will eventually either die or go to the bank when the script realises your out of food.  

Hope you can get these sorted :) Does everything else well from what I've seen babysitting it.

Hey, thanks for the feedback. I'll take a look at fixing these after my exams 🙂