Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] Frazes Free Dicer

Fraze

This is just a simple but effective Free Dicer. I'm new to scripting so will be updating this as bugs are found. Once the script is started you will be able to pick from a few options such as Auto chat, timers and your bet limits. 

Features:

• Anti Luring:  if outside grand exchange the bot will walk back.
    • Anti scam will check first trade, second trade and then confirm your Inventory has changed with x amount of gold before continuing the bet.
    • This is a legit dicer with no current method to change the bet odds from 55x2.
    • Custom bet limits to fit the needs of your bot.
    • Custom Messages to send to your betters.

This bot is best started within the Grand Exchange, but does have walking to the grand exchange feature if you are not currently in the area!

Please give it a try and let me know how you get on!

I am also looking for ways to make it better so if you see any features you would like me to add just give me a comment below.

proggy.png

• 2 weeks later...

Love it so far :)

Great free option compared to the expensive "main" script.

Would love to see something like adding people to ignore after too many failed trades and rig options would be perfect. At least some guaranteed win amount, don't want to risk 100m :D

On 3/9/2021 at 8:28 AM, deadguy said:

Love it so far :)

Great free option compared to the expensive "main" script.

Would love to see something like adding people to ignore after too many failed trades and rig options would be perfect. At least some guaranteed win amount, don't want to risk 100m :D

Yeah, good ideas. I'll be adding those in the near future. Thanks for the feedback.

• 2 weeks later...
    On 3/13/2021 at 4:01 PM, koreica said:

Tried the script was down 4m in 30 mins xD
    Maybe its possible to enhance the win chance a little?

On 3/13/2021 at 4:05 PM, koreica said:

and account banned after 45 mins

nearly at 100 users and not a single ban except yours. Trialled this for days and only ever received a temp mute, interesting.. I’m open to suggestions so if you would like a rigged version I could certainly add that

Is there something i can input to make the bot type the users name or how much they won?

I would like to have something like "flash3:Congratulations [user here], you won [win amount]! Trade me!

Edited by Milkshake Man

Oh and also a rigged version would be sick, profits would be much better, aswell as auto-lose upon accepting a bet that you cant afford to payout

Edited by Milkshake Man

• 1 month later...
    On 2/26/2021 at 2:01 AM, Fraze said:

This is just a simple but effective Free Dicer. I'm new to scripting so will be updating this as bugs are found. Once the script is started you will be able to pick from a few options such as Auto chat, timers and your bet limits. 

Features:

• Anti Luring:  if outside grand exchange the bot will walk back.
    • Anti scam will check first trade, second trade and then confirm your Inventory has changed with x amount of gold before continuing the bet.
    • This is a legit dicer with no current method to change the bet odds from 55x2.
    • Custom bet limits to fit the needs of your bot.
    • Custom Messages to send to your betters.

This bot is best started within the Grand Exchange, but does have walking to the grand exchange feature if you are not currently in the area!

Please give it a try and let me know how you get on!

I am also looking for ways to make it better so if you see any features you would like me to add just give me a comment below.

proggy.png

This is badass i didn't think it would be this successful.

When its slow with gambling I set it up to the following:

1754c09ada461d67a79ef799be521c75.png

1754c09ada461d67a79ef799be521c75.png

9690f0dbe3a66e717ab4df1d43c52267.png