Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Prayer [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [GILDED ALTAR] [RIMMINGTON] [BONE BURYING] [ALL IN ONE]

Hashtag

I don’t think I got a permanent ban, I got to 99 prayer and logged out and woke up with a ban. I was able to check the offense finally and it said microing. I been running the manly cooking bot for 10 hrs no problems it’s on a lvl 3 account just going to suicide bot it as a test 

10 hours ago, Hashtag said:

That's very unfortunate indeed. Did you use the passive or active gilded altar method? The other is more click intensive than the other.

It don’t say permanent ban and the expiry date is a year from the ban. So I hope in a year I’ll have my account with max prayer lmao 

15 hours ago, bmx95966 said:

It don’t say permanent ban and the expiry date is a year from the ban. So I hope in a year I’ll have my account with max prayer lmao 

If I'm not mistaken, the expiry date doesn't mean the date when you get unbanned, it's the date when the offense expires. If the ban wasn't permanent, it most likely was a 2 day temporary ban.

• Hashtag changed the title to [DB3] # Prayer [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [GILDED ALTAR] [RIMMINGTON] [BONE BURYING] [ALL IN ONE]
    • 1 month later...

Purchased script today- was working well, left running when I came back from dinner and returned, had been logged out due to disconnected from server, logged back in and all my bones gone. roughly 120m in superior dragon bones........... script threw an error but feel preeeeetttty fishy.

error.PNG

4 hours ago, dooogie said:

Purchased script today- was working well, left running when I came back from dinner and returned, had been logged out due to disconnected from server, logged back in and all my bones gone. roughly 120m in superior dragon bones........... script threw an error but feel preeeeetttty fishy.

error.PNG

Hey, I'm truly sorry to hear about what happened. As it was discussed on the chat, I will investigate if it's possible for the script to place items on the table. If it is possible, it never was intentional and will be fixed immediately.

In the rare occasion when the script missclicks badly, it was possible for it to place bones on a table. This has now been fixed in today's update!

• 2 weeks later...

Ran this for 3 hours yesterday, passive guided alter, did one tree run manually after. Permanent ban this morning. It’s been real ✌🏼

20 hours ago, dooogie said:

Ran this for 3 hours yesterday, passive guided alter, did one tree run manually after. Permanent ban this morning. It’s been real ✌🏼

I'm sorry to hear that. Had you been using scripts recently on that account?

• 5 months later...
    • 3 months later...