Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Fishing [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [AIO FISHING SCRIPT] [BANKING & DROPPING] [LOTS OF LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

On 3/9/2021 at 4:23 PM, Saph said:

Just did your free trial :)  It was hard to choose bewteen trying this one and Nano Fishing.  Since I am starting fresh on a new account I am done for the day though.  I will probably purchase it tomorrow, pending I don't get the ole ban hammer!

My original Runescape toon was almost maxxed (mostly from bottting!) But.. I have no interest in the new one so, here I am!  Time to start over again!

I ran this bot non stop on 4 accounts for 3 days while on vacation, came back with zero bans. This guy knows how to make scripts.

6 hours ago, MikeJones13 said:

@Hashtag can you please make it work with dragon harpoon please.

Does dragon harpoon work just like a regular harpoon but it also has a special attack?

6 hours ago, MikeJones13 said:

@Hashtag it also doesnt work with the shark fishing spot. Just says "looking for fishing spot" and doesnt actually click anywhere.

Where are you trying to fish sharks? What are the menu actions for the shark fishing spot at that location? Which tools do you have in your inventory?

5 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Does dragon harpoon work just like a regular harpoon but it also has a special attack?

Where are you trying to fish sharks? What are the menu actions for the shark fishing spot at that location? Which tools do you have in your inventory?

Trying to fish sharks at the fishing guild. Ive tried with a regular harpoon and a dragon harpoon

2 hours ago, MikeJones13 said:

Is it possible for you to fix the shark fishing and use of the dragon harpoon?

Hey, I need the fishing spot right click actions I asked in my previous post. I can't currently access the guild, so I would appreciate if you could fetch that info for me! For example, take a screenshot of the right click menu of the shark fishing spot. Thanks!

Update 1.2 is now live and it contains fix for Fishing Guild shark fishing and introduces wieldable harpoons to the script! Harpoon special attack is also utilized.

@MikeJones13 Could you let me know if everything works fine now? Thanks!

On 3/19/2021 at 2:34 AM, Hashtag said:

Update 1.2 is now live and it contains fix for Fishing Guild shark fishing and introduces wieldable harpoons to the script! Harpoon special attack is also utilized.

@MikeJones13 Could you let me know if everything works fine now? Thanks!

Ill check it as soon as im back at my computer! Thanks!