Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Fishing [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [AIO FISHING SCRIPT] [BANKING & DROPPING] [LOTS OF LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

13 hours ago, Req said:

Does this script support barb fishing? 

Hey, at the moment barbarian fishing is not supported. I will add it in as soon as I unlock the requirements on my account.

• 2 weeks later...
    On 5/6/2021 at 2:10 AM, Hashtag said:

Hey, at the moment barbarian fishing is not supported. I will add it in as soon as I unlock the requirements on my account.

Dang was Just about to buy it barb fishing only takes 15 agility 15 strength and 48 fishing to unlock would defintely purchase if this was included

• 1 month later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Fantastic script. Easy and intuitive to use, still powerfull and well thought out anti-ban. When powerfishing it drops the fish in a random order. No problems so far. 

Would love to see minnows included in the script eventually. 

8 hours ago, Beyond GP said:

Fantastic script. Easy and intuitive to use, still powerfull and well thought out anti-ban. When powerfishing it drops the fish in a random order. No problems so far. 

Would love to see minnows included in the script eventually. 

Thank you for the feedback and the suggestion! I'll keep this in my mind 🙂

• 1 month later...
    • 2 weeks later...