Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Fishing [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [AIO FISHING SCRIPT] [BANKING & DROPPING] [LOTS OF LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

1 hour ago, pascalvanwijk said:

bot has a problem with banking the fish in catherby

What kind of a problem? Any chance you could send me a screenshot of your game screen when it's having issues? Thanks in advance!

• Hashtag changed the title to [DB3] # Fishing [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [AIO FISHING SCRIPT] [BANKING & DROPPING] [LOTS OF LOCATIONS]
    • 3 weeks later...
    2 hours ago, oliverthh said:

banned within 1h using this 

That's awfully fast. I'm sorry to hear that. Had you been using any other scripts recently?

This script has been dreamy for me the past week or two. Gets banned fast in F2p but in p2p I haven't received a single ban. 4 accounts at 80+ fishing already. However this morning after the update. The script is having issues clicking on the fish. I'm harpooning for tuna and swords at catherby and the fishing guild, both locations are doing the same thing. It will go to click on the fishing spot to open the text options and then the cursors just starts tripping out and not clicking on the spot. looks suuuuper botty. I wont run them again until I hear about an update! thanks!

Just now, nourabotlol said:

This script has been dreamy for me the past week or two. Gets banned fast in F2p but in p2p I haven't received a single ban. 4 accounts at 80+ fishing already. However this morning after the update. The script is having issues clicking on the fish. I'm harpooning for tuna and swords at catherby and the fishing guild, both locations are doing the same thing. It will go to click on the fishing spot to open the text options and then the cursors just starts tripping out and not clicking on the spot. looks suuuuper botty. I wont run them again until I hear about an update! thanks!

Hey, thanks for the message. As you said, OSRS updated today. The DreamBot client is not yet updated to work with today's game update properly, so we'll just have to wait for the client developers to do their magic 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
    6 hours ago, craftgosong said:

How is the anti-ban? Random camera movements? World hopping?

The script should have general randomization, including camera movements. However, this script mainly focuses on simulating afking, so it doesn't interact with the game more than is needed to 🙂