Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] tmp's Ten QP - No Requirements!

tmp

when walking into the restless ghost lumbridge swamp shack near the wizard tower, it spam clicks like 5 times inside the hut. it only needs to click once.1 time.

• 4 weeks later...

Quest works 99%.  During the cut scene when Romeo has to walk over to Juliet the script continues to click the prompt not allowing Romeo to walk over to Juliet. This creates an infinite loop. Luckily I caught it in time 9I don't know how many times it happened before I caught it).  Other than that GREAT JOB!  I will definitely use this script a lot

9 hours ago, OSRSvibes said:

Quest works 99%.  During the cut scene when Romeo has to walk over to Juliet the script continues to click the prompt not allowing Romeo to walk over to Juliet. This creates an infinite loop. Luckily I caught it in time 9I don't know how many times it happened before I caught it).  Other than that GREAT JOB!  I will definitely use this script a lot

Yup script is still doing this, gotta pause it and finish quest by hand. Luckily it's right at the end of the quest.

17 hours ago, OSRSvibes said:

7 hours ago, SmaTTeRR said:

Yup script is still doing this, gotta pause it and finish quest by hand. Luckily it's right at the end of the quest.

Will fix it tonight

Finished first 2 quests but got stuck on Romeo and Juliet just clicking on stairs repeatedly at the very last step instead of just pressing chat option.'

Edited by Snocksy

5 minutes ago, Snocksy said:

Finished first 2 quests but got stuck on Romeo and Juliet just clicking on stairs repeatedly at the very last step instead of just pressing chat option.'

Hi, I've fixed it. Have to wait for SDN to approve latest version. New version should be on SDN by tomorrow or hopefully earlier.

Edited by tmp

tmp's Ten QP has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.01 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed Romeo and Juliet cut scenes.
    • Added new path to cadava berries area.
    Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Tmp.

Thanks a lot for making and sharing this script! I started the script in the church and it worked great all the way through, until the last part on Romeo and Juliet, it skips a scene in the crypt and it keeps repeating.. Other than that it worked flawless and takes around 30minutes to complete all 3 quests.