Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] tmp's Ten QP - No Requirements!

tmp

56 minutes ago, ChazzyChazz said:

Places for you to check out if you want to fix this
    Interacting with the skull and the coffin at the end of the Restless Ghost, I had to manually click
    The the cellar of draynor manor I had to do a couple of the lever flips
    I had to also dig in the compost pile, and put the poisoned fish food in the fountain
    I will append with any other issues I come across

Great start and great help not having to put much time into the quests myself. Thanks!

A couple of those issues were probably due to a recent regression on the client's side, but it has been fixed and you can run the launcher for the latest update :)

2 hours ago, Pandemic said:

A couple of those issues were probably due to a recent regression on the client's side, but it has been fixed and you can run the launcher for the latest update :)

I just downloaded this a couple hours ago would I need to do something since I got it so recently?

Just now, ChazzyChazz said:

I just downloaded this a couple hours ago would I need to do something since I got it so recently?

Yeah the update was released about 10 minutes ago, but you should already have the launcher (DBLauncher.jar that you downloaded from the site). All you need to do it close any clients running now, and run DBLauncher.jar again and it will automatically get the latest version :) 

On 4/26/2021 at 8:44 PM, valters420 said:

all bot clients got stuck at underground down the ladder on ernest the chicken quest

It did the quest from start to finish fine for me, no getting stuck.

worked well, thanks!

Edit: The account I used this on was banned, not sure what triggered it as I tried out 2 or 3 scripts, but I think this was most likely it.

Edited by trtl

• 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...

i found a bug in your scr3ipt for the 10qp script. when you have more than 1 cadavaberry in your inventory it gets stuck walking back and forth trading the potion maker if you use this script aand it ahppens drop a berry