Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] tmp's Ten QP - No Requirements!

tmp

I start the script in Lumby and for the most part it works well.  Biggest bug i ran into so far was it couldn't climb back up the stairs after it completed the puzzle for oil can in Earnest the Chicken quest.  Also another bug was if doors were closed to the path where he has to go, then he just stands there.  Maybe work out the bug if the doors are closed to where it needs to go so that it opens the doors.  Overall awesome work man, very nice bot.

Edited by darkenknight1

I had to go to get the neclace manually as the script frozze mid conversation with the priest quest giver but than went smooth .

Ernest the chicken it got stuck ath the end of puzzle as the ladder was out of view so i had to stop walk few steps aand than start again , after finishing the quest it got stuck on first flor so i had to manually go downstairs than started the script and it exited the mansion and waled to the next quest .

Romeo and Juliet went smooth with no issues .

Thanks for creating the script and if someone gets stuck just do as mentioned above and u should e fine .

It did restless ghost just fine.

It got stuck on ernest the chicken,  simple fix though

and Romeo and Juliet worked just fine! 

thanks for the script!

Its a nice script, my only complaint is that both at wizards tower it doesn't grab the skull as it gets stuck, and in earnest the chicken i found the same issues it doesn't seem to want to collect the key items just wants to do all the walking, talking, and puzzles, upon collecting the items and restarting/resuming the bot has no issues resuming from where the key items left off. Needs work but a great start!

Edited by p4nd4z

• 2 weeks later...

Started the script just outside of the Lumbridge Church and I saw no issues. Took roughly 30 minutes to complete all three quests. Great work!

• 2 weeks later...

Places for you to check out if you want to fix this
    Interacting with the skull and the coffin at the end of the Restless Ghost, I had to manually click
    The the cellar of draynor manor I had to do a couple of the lever flips
    I had to also dig in the compost pile, and put the poisoned fish food in the fountain
    I will append with any other issues I come across

Great start and great help not having to put much time into the quests myself. Thanks!