Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Tanning [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [ALL HIDES] [STAMINA POTIONS] [NO REQUIREMENTS]

Hashtag

• Hashtag changed the title to [DB3] # Tanning - All hides - No requirements - Stamina potions
    • Hashtag changed the title to [DB3] # Tanning [FLAWLESS] [ALL HIDES] [STAMINA POTIONS] [NO REQUIREMENTS]

This script wastes a lot of time spinning the camera around to get rid of the banks roof when it could click the booth and see through the roof FROM the tanner's building. That's kind of a huge knock when using stamina potions, easily 1 less load per dose, and it looks ridiculous to anyone looking on.

it could also just click one more time to move in to the bank. this spinning the camera while standing next to the cactus certainly seems an inefficient solution.  I'm pretty stupid, I left it there for my own humiliation. this bit about the stamina pots though, instead of double dosing stamina pots for 40% energy couldn't it refill with energy pots and just use stamina to maintain the buff?

it also uses an hours worth of stamina potions in 15 minutes..

Edited by Mordero333

15 hours ago, Mordero333 said:

This script wastes a lot of time spinning the camera around to get rid of the banks roof when it could click the booth and see through the roof FROM the tanner's building. That's kind of a huge knock when using stamina potions, easily 1 less load per dose, and it looks ridiculous to anyone looking on.

it could also just click one more time to move in to the bank. this spinning the camera while standing next to the cactus certainly seems an inefficient solution.  I'm pretty stupid, I left it there for my own humiliation. this bit about the stamina pots though, instead of double dosing stamina pots for 40% energy couldn't it refill with energy pots and just use stamina to maintain the buff?

it also uses an hours worth of stamina potions in 15 minutes..

I will look onto adjusting stamina potion usage 

• Hashtag changed the title to [DB3] # Tanning [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [ALL HIDES] [STAMINA POTIONS] [NO REQUIREMENTS]
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...