Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] Cloakd Ammonite Crabs [ALL LOCATIONS] [ITEM UPGRADES] [RESTOCKING] [MULING] [RANGE SUPPORT] [MULTI-BRAIN]

TheCloakdOne

• 4 weeks later...
    Cloakd Ammonite Crabs has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.32 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • v1.34
    • - Remove close widget node and let client handle
    Thanks!

just bought the script a few days ago and its running flawless expect one small bug and a BIG suggestion:

Bug: the Bot wont use the Dragon battleaxe special attack, even tough i selected and got it in my inventory.

BIG suggestion: PLEASE UPDATE THE BOT SO IT PICKS UP FOSSILS!!! what the point of an ammonite crab if it doesnt pick those up...?

would be awesome if you could upgrade those 2 points, thanks!

and great work!

On 9/20/2021 at 10:36 AM, lilbenzo said:

just bought the script a few days ago and its running flawless expect one small bug and a BIG suggestion:

Bug: the Bot wont use the Dragon battleaxe special attack, even tough i selected and got it in my inventory.

BIG suggestion: PLEASE UPDATE THE BOT SO IT PICKS UP FOSSILS!!! what the point of an ammonite crab if it doesnt pick those up...?

would be awesome if you could upgrade those 2 points, thanks!

and great work!

Hi will look into why its not using the D Battleaxe spec. had mixed responses on picking up fossils as it reduces exp rates a lot will look at adding an option to allow picking these up

• 2 weeks later...
    2 hours ago, jeroendijkwel said:

hi mate, can you fix the problem with running this script in mage.

Keeps telling me to bank and get more runes since it consumes them.

Aswell I have to select a special attack but my air staff doesnt have one so requiring a magic shortbow in for switching.

Overall this script cant run with m agic.

Hey this script never states it supports magic, only Range - magic is partial support. if you dont have a special attack you can disable the option to use it in the GUI

• 3 months later...
    Cloakd Ammonite Crabs has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.342 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • v1.342
    • - Dragon BAxe spec update
    • - Adjust north west reset area for ammonites
    • - Adjust ammonite optimal spot
    Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Buyer Beware. I purchased Cloakd's Agility script and was banned off my main after not botting on it for 3 years.

I checked account buying sites for accounts with the same qps and stats and my account was worth approximately 500$ US.

Also, Cloakd will not respond to any of my complaints (on the last page of the linked forum post) and will not  even respond even though my account was banned.

hey mate, i just tried using your ammonite crab script again after a few weeks, and somehow its bugged out.

it wont load anything of my inv & equipment. so it will just go banking and deposit everything... 

please help