Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Wintertodt ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [DODGES SNOW] [LOTS OF GP/HOUR] [FAST FIREMAKING EXP]

Hashtag

11 hours ago, Aimless125 said:

Does it support Solo Kills? for max points?

Hey, I'm afraid solo isn't supported currently.

Overall feeling:

Kind of mixed feeling here. I feel that this script has really good potential which has not been reached due to poor testing strategy or analysis. As the price is quite high then would expect a premium script where such things have been though about or tested through. By asking premium price you should not only rely on customer feedback for Quality testing.

Walkthrough

If I have Bruma torch in my inventory but not equipped it will take additional tinderbox when there's actually no need. When I wear Bruma torch instead, having my Steele axe in inventory, it banks Steele axe and picks up the bronze one. (Starting position without food in the bank).

When option "Open creates" selected then it opens it after the round but actually does not bank the items. Might cause inventory space issue which results in loss of points.

Having additional items in the inventory like "XP lamps or Books" which cant be deposited then it just loop clicked it to deposit it. So basically ran dead.

Would look into these things as the last one is definitely pretty serious and increases the ban rate

Noticed a bit weird decision making - added 1000 points as goal, had like 950 points and a 1-3% percent left. It just gave up although it had time to reach the goal.

PROs:

• Beautiful UI
    • Pretty reactive to environment changes, meaning lights up the brazier & fixes it when needed and does not run around randomly for it.
    • It seems that uses fight percentage left for strategy (might be wrong). If its the case then it's definitely a nice touch, although needs a bit of adjusting

CONS:

• Banking logic has been not though through or tested well enough
      • Issues which items which can't be deposited where it loop clicked it endlessly (major issue in increasing the ban rate)
    • Although run statistics has a simple but pretty good looking UI, then it covers the boss life percentage. Instead maybe move it on the chat with an option to hide or just top center.
      • Missing some options for configuration, in example bank creates (in this script case do it every time). Although it's a good thing that it saves running energy through it then I think this option is easy enough to create that it should be there. Since when the option "open creates" is selected then it creates even worse situation with inventory room
    • In some cases gave up the points goal too easily - poor decision making.

All the best !

20 hours ago, PlayerUnknown said:

Overall feeling:

Kind of mixed feeling here. I feel that this script has really good potential which has not been reached due to poor testing strategy or analysis. As the price is quite high then would expect a premium script where such things have been though about or tested through. By asking premium price you should not only rely on customer feedback for Quality testing.

Walkthrough

If I have Bruma torch in my inventory but not equipped it will take additional tinderbox when there's actually no need. When I wear Bruma torch instead, having my Steele axe in inventory, it banks Steele axe and picks up the bronze one. (Starting position without food in the bank).

When option "Open creates" selected then it opens it after the round but actually does not bank the items. Might cause inventory space issue which results in loss of points.

Having additional items in the inventory like "XP lamps or Books" which cant be deposited then it just loop clicked it to deposit it. So basically ran dead.

Would look into these things as the last one is definitely pretty serious and increases the ban rate

Noticed a bit weird decision making - added 1000 points as goal, had like 950 points and a 1-3% percent left. It just gave up although it had time to reach the goal.

PROs:

• Beautiful UI
    • Pretty reactive to environment changes, meaning lights up the brazier & fixes it when needed and does not run around randomly for it.
    • It seems that uses fight percentage left for strategy (might be wrong). If its the case then it's definitely a nice touch, although needs a bit of adjusting

CONS:

• Banking logic has been not though through or tested well enough
      • Issues which items which can't be deposited where it loop clicked it endlessly (major issue in increasing the ban rate)
    • Although run statistics has a simple but pretty good looking UI, then it covers the boss life percentage. Instead maybe move it on the chat with an option to hide or just top center.
      • Missing some options for configuration, in example bank creates (in this script case do it every time). Although it's a good thing that it saves running energy through it then I think this option is easy enough to create that it should be there. Since when the option "open creates" is selected then it creates even worse situation with inventory room
    • In some cases gave up the points goal too easily - poor decision making.

All the best !

Hey, thanks for the feedback! I will take this into consideration when I update the script 🙂