Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Wintertodt ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [DODGES SNOW] [LOTS OF GP/HOUR] [FAST FIREMAKING EXP]

Hashtag

3 hours ago, Hadies_Alchem said:

Hey can this solo wintertod?

Hey, I'm afraid not. Soloing it is significantly more complex than doing it regularly.

• 3 weeks later...

hey bro i just bought your script and i love it!

BUT... somehow the bot gets stuck when i dont select the "Fletch kidlings" options.

So if i want him to only burn wood, the bot gets stuck after cutting 1 inventory of logs and just stands still.

any suggestions?

On 8/16/2021 at 12:37 PM, lilbenzo said:

hey bro i just bought your script and i love it!

BUT... somehow the bot gets stuck when i dont select the "Fletch kidlings" options.

So if i want him to only burn wood, the bot gets stuck after cutting 1 inventory of logs and just stands still.

any suggestions?

Hey, could you send me a screenshot of your game screen and debug console when it's stuck like that? Thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...

Hey, for some reason this script crashes at exactly the 1 hour mark pretty much every time I have it running - not sure if that could be my end or there is something in the script the client isn't handling properly?

15 hours ago, puckywucky said:

Hey, for some reason this script crashes at exactly the 1 hour mark pretty much every time I have it running - not sure if that could be my end or there is something in the script the client isn't handling properly?

Hey, any chance you could give me more information about how it crashes? What does it do? Any errors in the debug console? Are you using breaks?

I'm interested in trying this script out (and have). It seemed to work fine, albeit a bit jittery  at times. Any chance you could put up an extended test key so I can side-by-side it with a competitor before deciding which to go with? 

Only suggestion I have from what I've seen though is a bit of smoothing + make it so when you hit the point goal it doesn't just afk?

Edit: Ended up buying this, immediately discovered another bug - keeps banking my Tinderbox between rounds.

Edited by ruthven

14 hours ago, ruthven said:

I'm interested in trying this script out (and have). It seemed to work fine, albeit a bit jittery  at times. Any chance you could put up an extended test key so I can side-by-side it with a competitor before deciding which to go with? 

Only suggestion I have from what I've seen though is a bit of smoothing + make it so when you hit the point goal it doesn't just afk?

Edit: Ended up buying this, immediately discovered another bug - keeps banking my Tinderbox between rounds.

Hey, thanks for the message. The tinderbox issue sounds odd, that shouldn't happen. If you don't want it to afk after reaching the point goal, what would you like it to do instead?

1 hour ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, thanks for the message. The tinderbox issue sounds odd, that shouldn't happen. If you don't want it to afk after reaching the point goal, what would you like it to do instead?

Hey,

Disregard the "bug", it's actually a space saving feature. Because a Bruma Torch was looted, it was able to use that to light braziers.

Perhaps it could continue fletching/burning until 1-3% for extra xp?

On 10/10/2021 at 1:03 PM, ruthven said:

Hey,

Disregard the "bug", it's actually a space saving feature. Because a Bruma Torch was looted, it was able to use that to light braziers.

Perhaps it could continue fletching/burning until 1-3% for extra xp?

There's the option to maximize experience, so it should finish the remaining inventory before entering the safe zone. Or increase the point goal.