Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Wintertodt ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [DODGES SNOW] [LOTS OF GP/HOUR] [FAST FIREMAKING EXP]

Hashtag

14 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hmm, I'm not sure if I want to do that if it's solo. I believe it would require too much work to make, and I've got other projects I'm working on currently.

Make's sense! :D Thanks anyway <3

The script has been working perfectly up until the last game update - I am having a slight issue that the bot will get stuck at the bank trying to withdraw food. There seems to be a issue with trying to withdraw X amount, if the text chat is open then for some reason the right click withdraw does not work. I'm not sure if this is a script problem or a bot problem, any ideas?

Just now, jmarsh96 said:

The script has been working perfectly up until the last game update - I am having a slight issue that the bot will get stuck at the bank trying to withdraw food. There seems to be a issue with trying to withdraw X amount, if the text chat is open then for some reason the right click withdraw does not work. I'm not sure if this is a script problem or a bot problem, any ideas?

Hey, please make sure you're running the latest client version by running the DBLauncher.jar file.

10 hours ago, lemonleg said:

I have an issue where inbetween games I go to bank then clicks X on food and bot sticks at bank? 

Hey, are you running the latest client version?

• 2 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...

so when banking im having an issue where it keeps moving mouse is same pattern while bank interface is open but not banking rest of supplies in inventory tab.

On 7/10/2021 at 6:51 PM, dead chief said:

so when banking im having an issue where it keeps moving mouse is same pattern while bank interface is open but not banking rest of supplies in inventory tab.

Hey, any chance you could capture a video of this issue for me, please?