Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Wintertodt ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [DODGES SNOW] [LOTS OF GP/HOUR] [FAST FIREMAKING EXP]

Hashtag

8 hours ago, asiner1337 said:

Hey, is pineapple rings a food option?

Hey, at the moment no. Are they just a regular type of food? If so, I could add it in.

hey, not sure how much demand there will be for it :(  but its a note-able food that UIM low HP chars can use for the wintertodt grind. I use it on my UIM haha

Edited by asiner1337

2 hours ago, bradlehwilleh said:

Is it possible to get a UIM option for this? 

Noted food, etc? 

I'm unfamiliar with how that would work. Could you explain it a bit more in depth?

On 3/20/2021 at 6:29 AM, Hashtag said:

I'm unfamiliar with how that would work. Could you explain it a bit more in depth?

Yo can you please update this bot to support potato with cheese food? 

3 minutes ago, sealevi said:

Yo can you please update this bot to support potato with cheese food? 

I can look into this on the upcoming days.

2 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

I can look into this on the upcoming days.

thanks. its a popular iron man food because they sell it at the warriors guild for 10gp and it heals 16. its all i have 

Edited by sealevi

Also, this bot is running flawless but it does have one weakness... it is rare but there is a chance when it walks back to the bank that it accidentally misclicks on the poll booth thats right next to the banking chest, when the poll interface opens up it COMPLETELY bricks the bot and it just stares at the screen. if you could implement so that it would close the poll booth and continue that would be great. once again, rare occurance. has happened only twice in 10-15 hours of botting, but i have came back to the screen to the bricked poll screen twice

4 hours ago, sealevi said:

Also, this bot is running flawless but it does have one weakness... it is rare but there is a chance when it walks back to the bank that it accidentally misclicks on the poll booth thats right next to the banking chest, when the poll interface opens up it COMPLETELY bricks the bot and it just stares at the screen. if you could implement so that it would close the poll booth and continue that would be great. once again, rare occurance. has happened only twice in 10-15 hours of botting, but i have came back to the screen to the bricked poll screen twice

Thanks for the report! I'll have this fixed in the next update 🙂