Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Wintertodt ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [DODGES SNOW] [LOTS OF GP/HOUR] [FAST FIREMAKING EXP]

Hashtag

11 hours ago, ryandreambot said:

no way to discount i have 15$ on a prepaid visa :(

Hey, I'm afraid that's not possible. You can purchase store credit with it, and obtain the remaining of the price from somewhere.

• 3 weeks later...
    2 hours ago, illsickology said:

i just got a 2 day ban on my second day using it only used it for 2 hours yesterday and got logged after an hour today

I'm sorry to hear about that.

On 3/1/2022 at 5:10 AM, illsickology said:

i just got a 2 day ban on my second day using it only used it for 2 hours yesterday and got logged after an hour today

What other scripts have you been running? I've been running this script nonstop over the past week and have got 3 accounts to 99 firemaking without an issue.

Here's a proggy for @Hashtag The only rounds that were failed were due to my breaks, not the script. Runs flawlessly for me.

(edit: the xp rate should of been higher, i forgot to turn on the fletching and brazier repair before i turned it on)

9 hour proggy.png

Edited by Homicidal Box

On 3/3/2022 at 2:34 AM, Homicidal Box said:

What other scripts have you been running? I've been running this script nonstop over the past week and have got 3 accounts to 99 firemaking without an issue.

Here's a proggy for @Hashtag The only rounds that were failed were due to my breaks, not the script. Runs flawlessly for me.

(edit: the xp rate should of been higher, i forgot to turn on the fletching and brazier repair before i turned it on)

9 hour proggy.png

non this is this first bot that i have ever used 

6 hours ago, thattrippyguy said:

Can you please add support for the "bass" food? i have tons in my bank on my iron man that would be perfect for this bot. thank you again for a perfect script!

Hey, thanks for the request. I'll look into this 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
    18 hours ago, Kul said:

does not work?

Hey, the game updated and the client required an update too. Everything should be fine now. Run the DreamBot launcher to update your client 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
    # Wintertodt has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.32 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed an issue with breaks that occurred randomly
    Thanks!