Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Wintertodt ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [DODGES SNOW] [LOTS OF GP/HOUR] [FAST FIREMAKING EXP]

Hashtag

3 hours ago, maarcx said:

Hi, I don't know why but now script is cutting, then doing fletch and when it starts to feed the brazier with full inventory runs straight away to woodcutting when sees one free inventory slot. I am not getting points

All the moves before update was so smooth and perfect

@Hashtag
    Yes, what maarcx says is true, as soon as there is one empty inventory slot (after eating food or feeding your logs to the brazier) it stops everything and goes back to woodcutting to fill that single inventory slot. The script is not usable right now.

Edited by Tisser

4 hours ago, maarcx said:

Hi, I don't know why but now script is cutting, then doing fletch and when it starts to feed the brazier with full inventory runs straight away to woodcutting when sees one free inventory slot. I am not getting points

Hey, I looked into this bug with the help of @Tisser, and I noticed that this issue occurs if you've set the point goal above 500. If you want to run the script before I push a fix for this issue, please set the target points as 500 and you shouldn't experience this bug.

All these guys asking for changes, for no reason everything was solid running back to cut one log 

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""i  have noticed it cuts one log fletch burn and reapEATE lossing all my run energy"""""

because missing way more games then before

also running out of energy plenty of times now.

everyone complaining for no reason.

One thing would be nice if it could exchange the pyro outfit/torches etc for burnt pages

after earning 3 for example so you dont get tortols/or magic seeds way les valuable.

Edited by Lovedogs
    noticed, it was doing less good then before.

# Wintertodt has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.51 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed woodcutting bug caused by previous update
    Thanks!

5 hours ago, maarcx said:

Hes right it was flawless for so long but now it does something wrong with burn fletch it want to put it in the fire runs back you lose all your run energy getting way less fm/exp/+ more chance for missing games, + less human

10 minutes ago, Lovedogs said:

Hes right it was flawless for so long but now it does something wrong with burn fletch it want to put it in the fire runs back you lose all your run energy getting way less fm/exp/+ more chance for missing games, + less human

Hey, the recent update I made introduced a bug which made it behave poorly. After a few attempts it should now be fixed.

22 minutes ago, Lovedogs said:

It wasn't flawless, it was good enough, now it's on the way to be even better, just be patient it will be fixed soon!

Edited by Tisser

yes it's working now Hashtag thanks! no problems now with rune energy, and keep coming baco to cut another log/fletch/burn

if you ever could add the button, so the bot could exchange the pyro pieces/torches into burnt pages would be nice

thanks man cheers

• 1 month later...