Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Wintertodt ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [DODGES SNOW] [LOTS OF GP/HOUR] [FAST FIREMAKING EXP]

Hashtag

On 1/27/2023 at 11:10 AM, MediPow said:

Nice script, just a little suggestion is there a possibility to add a option to the bot that it equips warm cloths from the crate rewards?

Hey, the script should equip the outfit items you get from the minigame. Or are you referring to other items?

• 2 weeks later...

I heard this script has great customer support and quality.

This script performs better than Dreamy's so far, more points, less down time, no ban so far.

I have some feedback about some things, may this help improve the script.

1. It will often walk to weird locations that no one besides users of this bot go to when Fletching. Most humans Fletch in the "safe spot" next to the Bruma Root or next to the "safe spot" next to the Brazier. Instead you're alone with other users of this bot fletching off to the sides where no human goes.

2. When it goes to an other Brazier, when the game ends, instead of going back to the selected location, it waits at that brazier for the game to start, then only when the game start now it goes to the selected location. Again, making it look weird/unhuman.

3. It rarely repairs Braziers, what I often see the script doing is when the brazier breaks while feeding the brazier, it goes back to woodcutting instead of repairing the brazier and continue to feed the rest of the inventory. It could/should also stop fletching and go repair the brazier when possible. I really wish I could get more of that juicy construction XP. 

That's it so far, hope these things can be added/fixed soon.

Thanks.

Edited by Tisser

9 hours ago, Tisser said:

I heard this script has great customer support and quality.

This script performs better than Dreamy's so far, more points, less down time, no ban so far.

I have some feedback about some things, may this help improve the script.

1. It will often walk to weird locations that no one besides users of this bot go to when Fletching. Most humans Fletch in the "safe spot" next to the Bruma Root or next to the "safe spot" next to the Brazier. Instead you're alone with other users of this bot fletching off to the sides where no human goes.

2. When it goes to an other Brazier, when the game ends, instead of going back to the selected location, it waits at that brazier for the game to start, then only when the game start now it goes to the selected location. Again, making it look weird/unhuman.

3. It rarely repairs Braziers, what I often see the script doing is when the brazier breaks while feeding the brazier, it goes back to woodcutting instead of repairing the brazier and continue to feed the rest of the inventory. It could/should also stop fletching and go repair the brazier when possible. I really wish I could get more of that juicy construction XP. 

That's it so far, hope these things can be added/fixed soon.

Thanks.

Hey, thanks for the report. I'm not sure what safe spots you're referring to, could you perhaps include a screenshot with those tiles highlighted? I'll look into that second issue. Regarding broken braziers, does it ever successfully repair them? I'll have to optimize that, thanks.

# Wintertodt has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.44 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed paint skill progress bar overflow issue
    Thanks!

12 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, thanks for the report. I'm not sure what safe spots you're referring to, could you perhaps include a screenshot with those tiles highlighted? I'll look into that second issue. Regarding broken braziers, does it ever successfully repair them? I'll have to optimize that, thanks.

Wow the 133 kB max size was really annoying here!

I'm happy to help, if this could be the perfect script it would benefit me and the community as well!

So the Woodcutting safespots are where the snow can not fall, so most players will woodcut in that spot in order to avoid the need to move in case of snowfall attacks.

The Fletching "safe" spot are where people go to fletch if they care about repairing the Brazier for construction XP. This spot doesn't get snowfall attacks besides the ones from the brazier breaking itself. Most players will either fletch in the Woodcutting safespot if they don't care about repairing the Brazier for construction XP, but most players care about construction XP so they will fletch in the "safe" spot next to the Brazier.

Again, the script VERY rarely repairs braziers, but it does repair it sometimes, maybe 2-3 times every hour, which is a bummer, if it breaks while your feeding kindlings, it doesn't repair it, it just abandons the brazier and goes back to Woodcutting. It should also stand in the Fletching "safe" spot while fletching and stop fletching to repair the brazier when it breaks for massive construction XP which everyone wants.

Let me know if you need anything else. Can't wait to see these fixes!

WT 2-min (2).jpg

Edited by Tisser

# Wintertodt has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.5 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed waiting for round to start at wrong brazier
    • Implemented safe spots
    • Improved brazier fixing after explosion
    Thanks!

14 hours ago, Tisser said:

Wow the 133 kB max size was really annoying here!

I'm happy to help, if this could be the perfect script it would benefit me and the community as well!

So the Woodcutting safespots are where the snow can not fall, so most players will woodcut in that spot in order to avoid the need to move in case of snowfall attacks.

The Fletching "safe" spot are where people go to fletch if they care about repairing the Brazier for construction XP. This spot doesn't get snowfall attacks besides the ones from the brazier breaking itself. Most players will either fletch in the Woodcutting safespot if they don't care about repairing the Brazier for construction XP, but most players care about construction XP so they will fletch in the "safe" spot next to the Brazier.

Again, the script VERY rarely repairs braziers, but it does repair it sometimes, maybe 2-3 times every hour, which is a bummer, if it breaks while your feeding kindlings, it doesn't repair it, it just abandons the brazier and goes back to Woodcutting. It should also stand in the Fletching "safe" spot while fletching and stop fletching to repair the brazier when it breaks for massive construction XP which everyone wants.

Let me know if you need anything else. Can't wait to see these fixes!

WT 2-min (2).jpg

Thanks for the detailed message. I've now updated the script to address the flaws you found. Could you post back here when you've tried the new version if I managed to improve the script 🙂

Hi, I don't know why but now script is cutting, then doing fletch and when it starts to feed the brazier with full inventory runs straight away to woodcutting when sees one free inventory slot. I am not getting points

All the moves before update was so smooth and perfect

Edited by maarcx