Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Wintertodt ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [DODGES SNOW] [LOTS OF GP/HOUR] [FAST FIREMAKING EXP]

Hashtag

Definitely a lower amount of players at the extinguished brazier

After 15-20 seconds there were about 10 people left and the rest had ran across

I am there now so will keep an eye on it if I notice it happening

Edit; to be fair, if you are counting the people at the trees, there could be more people on the side I am on

Edited by kjdsfjkhsad23

On 1/5/2023 at 4:16 PM, kjdsfjkhsad23 said:

Definitely a lower amount of players at the extinguished brazier

After 15-20 seconds there were about 10 people left and the rest had ran across

I am there now so will keep an eye on it if I notice it happening

Edit; to be fair, if you are counting the people at the trees, there could be more people on the side I am on

Hey, I checked my code and I've made it so that it switches to an operational brazier when the current one goes down if either there are too few players near the current brazier or the brazier has been down for a certain amount of time.

10 people is too many to trigger that condition, as that could mean someone could heal the fallen ally. However, I noticed that the time counter I've set up is faulty. It should wait at maximum for 10 seconds, but that doesn't work in the current version. I'll have that fixed very shortly.

Thanks for the bug report 🙂

# Wintertodt has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.42 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fix switching to an operational brazier after waiting for too long
    Thanks!

7 hours ago, m4st3r3lite said:

Why is this so substantially more expensive then the other scripts?

Hey, I believe in the quality of my products and the continuous customer support I offer.

Small update. Not sure what changed from yesterday to today other than Dreambot having a version update, but now Wintertodt, everytime the script pulls out food, it pulls out an air talisman instead and gets stuck in a loop of depositing it back in and grabbing the air talisman. I tried to restart the application, try different food source, even remove the air talisman into a different slot along with the food source, it doesnt seem to matter. Can we investigate?

20 hours ago, m4st3r3lite said:

Small update. Not sure what changed from yesterday to today other than Dreambot having a version update, but now Wintertodt, everytime the script pulls out food, it pulls out an air talisman instead and gets stuck in a loop of depositing it back in and grabbing the air talisman. I tried to restart the application, try different food source, even remove the air talisman into a different slot along with the food source, it doesnt seem to matter. Can we investigate?

Hey, there's a couple of things you can try:

• Delete your jagexcache directory in C:\Users\You\ and retry using the script.
    • Change your client layout to another (Fixed, resizable classic, resizable modern).

Let me know if either of those helped!

Moving brazier seems to be working as expected now. Not had any issues with it so far

I have never had an issue with withdrawing food from bank- playing in resizable classic, also have the cakes as the first thing the bot can click in inv

3rd account to 99 now! Great script

• 2 weeks later...