Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Wintertodt ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [DODGES SNOW] [LOTS OF GP/HOUR] [FAST FIREMAKING EXP]

Hashtag

6 hours ago, anabolictide said:

Newest update to the client is breaking the script when it attempts to bank.
    Are you aware or do you need Console output?

Hey, to my understanding this issue was patched by another client update. Could you verify?

7 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, to my understanding this issue was patched by another client update. Could you verify?

Looks like its working again since my last test

• 3 weeks later...

hi couldnt get to work for 45 minutes the settings werent recognizing my food for some reason. (Cakes). Any way can get a little more time added to trial as when i got it up and working, felt very smooth to run!

9 hours ago, Plunder2000 said:

hi couldnt get to work for 45 minutes the settings werent recognizing my food for some reason. (Cakes). Any way can get a little more time added to trial as when i got it up and working, felt very smooth to run!

Do you know what might have caused the issue with it not recognizing your food? If the script ended up running smooth for you, please consider purchasing it 🙂

Just now, dasn0ob1 said:

hello  mates!

bought your script yesterday and today this happens!

https://gyazo.com/cd1cb61ae1a0884bd3ed0b7c09b96cff

some kind of error

Hey, I believe this error is not causing any problems in the script and therefore it can be ignored. Correct me if I'm wrong and if it's causing issues. Does the script run as expected?

Overall Very happy about the script, got 4 accounts to 95 fm or more.. but then i get banned ( due to my own fault not the script ) only thing you could advance is when the 1 Brazier cannot be lit, to make it respond faster to go to the other side.. thats all. :)