Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Wintertodt ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [DODGES SNOW] [LOTS OF GP/HOUR] [FAST FIREMAKING EXP]

Hashtag

Hey I already used my trial on this but only ran a few rounds on my main bcuz I didn't have an account to test on (didn't want to bot too long).  Can I possibly have another trial? I now have an account to actually run the trial duration on and test/observe.  Trying to figure out which Wintertodt script I am going to purchase.  If not it is totally understandable.

17 hours ago, GuNCuSSioN said:

Hey I already used my trial on this but only ran a few rounds on my main bcuz I didn't have an account to test on (didn't want to bot too long).  Can I possibly have another trial? I now have an account to actually run the trial duration on and test/observe.  Trying to figure out which Wintertodt script I am going to purchase.  If not it is totally understandable.

I've given you 12 hours. It will start now, so be sure to be online to utilize it.

19 hours ago, Hashtag said:

I've given you 12 hours. It will start now, so be sure to be online to utilize it.

Just saw this now with plenty of time, will test it out.  Thanks alot!

EDIT: great script overall, only complaint is the fletching in visible sight, had many users on scape comment in the chat on how I am standing in the open fletching.  May be worth removing this as it does look kind of botlike.  Either way I bought it as it's the best Wintertodt script i've used yet, but wanted to provide that feedback.

Edited by GuNCuSSioN
    Update

On 3/25/2021 at 11:14 PM, GuNCuSSioN said:

Just saw this now with plenty of time, will test it out.  Thanks alot!

EDIT: great script overall, only complaint is the fletching in visible sight, had many users on scape comment in the chat on how I am standing in the open fletching.  May be worth removing this as it does look kind of botlike.  Either way I bought it as it's the best Wintertodt script i've used yet, but wanted to provide that feedback.

Hey, thanks for the feedback. It fletches out in the open to minimize the chances of being attacked by falling snow.

1 hour ago, joshisthebest said:

amazing trial on the script, hands down the smoothest WT script i've seen, only issue is when it accidently clicks the poll booth

Hey, thanks! I'll try to have the issue with poll booth patched as soon as possible.

• Hashtag changed the title to [DB3] # Wintertodt [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [DODGES SNOW] [LOTS OF GP/HOUR] [FAST FIREMAKING EXP]
    On 3/27/2021 at 2:05 PM, Hashtag said:

Hey, thanks for the feedback. It fletches out in the open to minimize the chances of being attacked by falling snow.

I did not know this, in this case I completely understand adding the feature.  Awesome script man, already have 1 acc I got 99 on and going strong.  Plan to get a few more there soon.  Really glad I bought it.

Hey, really love the script, it's been working amazingly well. The only thing I've noticed is that it very rarely fixes the brazier. A lot of the time if the brazier breaks after putting a couple kindling in, the bot will run back to the roots for one or two logs instead of fixing the brazier and continuing to feed. Is there a way to prioritize fixing it instead of running back? I've made sure that I have the fix option checked when I start the script.

Also, what is different when you select the "maximize exp" button? I tried using it but didn't really notice a difference in the way the bot acted. 

2 hours ago, turtleman12 said:

Hey, really love the script, it's been working amazingly well. The only thing I've noticed is that it very rarely fixes the brazier. A lot of the time if the brazier breaks after putting a couple kindling in, the bot will run back to the roots for one or two logs instead of fixing the brazier and continuing to feed. Is there a way to prioritize fixing it instead of running back? I've made sure that I have the fix option checked when I start the script.

Also, what is different when you select the "maximize exp" button? I tried using it but didn't really notice a difference in the way the bot acted. 

Hey, thanks for the message. I will have to look into that thing about fixing braziers.

I added in the maximize experience option just in case if you have set point goal per round to be 500 and still want to consume all items in your inventory, yielding more points than 500, thus, maximizing experience. I can't remember if it was used for anything else. So it won't have any impact if you're not limiting the amount of points to obtain.

HI there i put the trial on my account yesterday  but i wasn't able to use it as i had to run out and i wanted to make sure it all wokred fine so i wanted to be there to see it run i went to boot it up to day and use the trail but its not there and its saying i have used the trail  when i try to claim it again, have i done something wrong or did i just mess up?

16 hours ago, rsswan1 said:

HI there i put the trial on my account yesterday  but i wasn't able to use it as i had to run out and i wanted to make sure it all wokred fine so i wanted to be there to see it run i went to boot it up to day and use the trail but its not there and its saying i have used the trail  when i try to claim it again, have i done something wrong or did i just mess up?

Hey, the trial expires even if you're not using the script.