Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Wintertodt ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [DODGES SNOW] [LOTS OF GP/HOUR] [FAST FIREMAKING EXP]

Hashtag

2 hours ago, Smooth319 said:

Bought the script having problems running it now once i set it up and start it. it says calculating max hits and just spins the screen.

Restarted my client. Issue resolved 

On 2/26/2021 at 5:57 PM, Hadies_Alchem said:

hey what is the best way to get 4 pieces of warm clothes?

Did you forget this comment? Most pieces of warm cloths i can't get and no one is telling me how to get any. All i know is the fire stuff you can get from Wintertodt.

1 hour ago, Hadies_Alchem said:

Did you forget this comment? Most pieces of warm cloths i can't get and no one is telling me how to get any. All i know is the fire stuff you can get from Wintertodt.

Clue hunter outfit look it up on google will tell you exactly how to get it

4 hours ago, Hadies_Alchem said:

I didn't forget your comment, I replied to it. See my reply here https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/22177-db3-wintertodt-flawless-dodges-snow-lots-of-gphour-fast-firemaking-exp/&do=findComment&comment=279889&_

I linked you the wiki page for Clue hunter outfit. It's easy to get, you only have to dig up around the game map. Because it's so easy and fast for human to obtain the outfit, I don't see a reason to automate it. You only need to obtain it once and automating it would be unnecessarily complex due to its requirement for many teleports.

5 hours ago, lyoutlaw said:

How has script been running for people? Been looking for one of these

The script had a few issues on launch, but I got those fixed very quickly. The script should now run flawlessy. At least one of the users told me that yesterday 🙂 Be sure to grab the free trial to see it for yourself.

• 2 weeks later...
    19 hours ago, koreica said:

Would love to buy this.

Any info on banrates by now?

I haven't heard of many or any bans on this script yet. This is very new script, so that'll have an impact on the ban rates.