Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Wintertodt ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [DODGES SNOW] [LOTS OF GP/HOUR] [FAST FIREMAKING EXP]

Hashtag

wintertodt.png

Click here for your 2 hour free trial!

Features

• Dodges snow attacks efficiently
    • Low health detection
    • Set goal point amount per round
    • Ability to open Supply crates
    • Ability to bank Supply crates
    • Ability to heal Pyromancer
    • Ability to cut Bruma kindling
    • Automatic banking
    • Very informative paint
    • Active customer support

Gallery

Capture.PNG

wintertodtgui.jpg

#wintertodt.png

Requirements

Click here for your 2 hour free trial!

Just now, tcurry2 said:

Any idea on ban rate?

Hey, this being a new script I think it might be a bit lower than others. However, as with any script you're using to bot, don't expect it to be unbannable. I always suggest users to do other activities on their accounts manually every now and then to avoid bans more efficiently.

• Hashtag changed the title to [DB3] # Wintertodt [FLAWLESS] [DODGES SNOW] [LOTS OF GP/HOUR] [FAST FIREMAKING EXP]

Hi, i just tried to use the script but it doesn't seem to work.. :(

Script starts, then it zooms the screen all the way out and in again and then crashes..

Any idea whats wrong?

Used the trial today ran into a couple of errors when you have southwest selected it lights the southeast brazier than runs southwest to cut the bruma which seems bot like. Than when you are fletching the bruma logs when it finishes sometimes it has the knife still selected than says its feeding the fire but just stands their with the knife selected and the screen just spins. other than that it runs pretty good wouldn't mine buying it if these issues get fixed.

Update 1.2!

Fixed a couple of issues where an item was selected and it blocked the script from interacting with objects in the game. Also, the bot will now wait for round start at the correct brazier.

5 hours ago, Hadies_Alchem said:

hey what is the best way to get 4 pieces of warm clothes?

You can get the Clue Hunter outfit without any requirements. It's as easy as using a spade to dig up a few places around Gielinor. Have a look at this wiki page for the locations https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Clue_hunter_outfit

4 hours ago, Smooth319 said:

Used the trial today ran into a couple of errors when you have southwest selected it lights the southeast brazier than runs southwest to cut the bruma which seems bot like. Than when you are fletching the bruma logs when it finishes sometimes it has the knife still selected than says its feeding the fire but just stands their with the knife selected and the screen just spins. other than that it runs pretty good wouldn't mine buying it if these issues get fixed.

Hey, thanks for the feedback. Both of these issues have now been fixed.

7 hours ago, horsii said:

Hi, i just tried to use the script but it doesn't seem to work.. :(

Script starts, then it zooms the screen all the way out and in again and then crashes..

Any idea whats wrong?

Hey, before it stopped the script, did the script settings window pop up? Could you take a look at the debug console to see the error it was crashed for. Also, please try updating your Java to see if that helps. If you want, I can extend your trial so that you can try it again.

1 minute ago, Smooth319 said:

Bought the script having problems running it now once i set it up and start it. it says calculating max hits and just spins the screen.

Hey, any chance you could send a screenshot of your game screen and debug console to me via PM when this is happening? Thanks!