Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Stuck on Login Screen DB Login Handler

Zach M

This issue was fixed some time ago but just started happening again as of 2-3 days ago. Similar to the Banking Bug & Random Event dismisser, screen turns red & it won’t get past the login screen. Stopping and restarting the script does not work, have to close & open a new client. 

Resolved!

Same here but I don't even get the red screen, just that I've been disconnected from the RS server (due to 6 hour logout)

50 minutes ago, Pandemic said:

Do you have any other information / screenshots / logs I could see? You can also run the client with the -debug flag enabled for even more detailed logging.

I will once I get the bug again, do you prefer here or discord DM?

3 hours ago, RetroBot said:

How did you resolve the issue?

Removed custom mouse algorithms from the script. What’s strange is I went months without issue until these last few days.

Archived