Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How to deal with trade restrictions?

TheBMax

I'm not really sure how long ago this was imlpemented, but as most people may already know you now need 10QP, 100 Total Skill, and 20 Hours Playtime to Trade, Stake, and unlock certaing Grand Exchange items. Jagex did this to defend agains botting, and I'm pretty sure it's working out quite well. I started botting a week ago, just for fun, but all my account get banned before I can get to the 20 hour mark. The 100 Skill Points and 10 QP aren't such a big deal, but 20 hours is a lot. How do you guys deal with these restrictions? Is there any way to bypass them and mule? It just makes it a lot harder to bot for someone doing it casually.

Be more inefficient at first with accounts, don't stack up cash before reaching the requirements and don't race to complete the quests. Think about what behaviour they'd be looking for in botting accounts, and do the opposite. I run around aimlessly and talk to people while barely levelling skills to begin with(actually writing my own private script to do exactly that, lol). Also I'd recommend mostly leaving quests until after play time and levels, as it seems like your account gets looked at more closely around 8 QP+. This is all just anecdotal and things I've heard from others

Dedicated gold farmers have questing and skilling built into their scripts, 

If your script isn't lasting 20 hours you may want to consider finding/making a better one :)

Good luck

Archived