Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] Bun Blast Furnace [Restocking] [Muling] [Coal Bag] [Ice Gloves]

Bunnybun

On 7/8/2021 at 1:09 PM, DeadSexie said:

Throwing in my feedback here from what i've used so far- This script is fucking great, its great quality and the movement & timing all seems relatively smooth & so far it's gone nearly without any hitches.

There were a couple of times where it got stuck and I had to stop the script and restart it in order to get it working again. It managed to click the the temperature gauge which just broke it altogether, It was moving the screen back and forth not knowing what to do & legitimately trying to click on the bank box through the UI of the temp gauge. Also, not sure if it's a lack of feature or if I'm missing something in the client, but it doesn't work very well if you have a bank pin. I haven't read up on anything about that, but I find no feature in the client to do anything with the bank pin which is honestly probably more of a good thing.

I'd like a feature that would make the script just stop altogether or try to exit the current pop up in the interface, the example i'm using is when you click on the temperature gauge in BF, like this bot did for me. Setting breaks is different, as I have to make sure to type my bank pin in with the script paused or it will keep taking control of the mouse. 

An alternative for this would be to have the script pause or wait for a certain action to be done by the user to fix the client, like click the X from the temp gauge, or enter their pin number manually, before it kicks back on.

Idk, but I do know that if I weren't actively monitoring it- it would have done that indefinitely. It's done it several times.

image.png.9a3b0ec88a2fb25427992e14b8adfcf6.png

I did also notice one of the most frequent camera angles it likes to use is a very, very low side view angle when standing at the bank and trying to click on the conveyor belt. I don't know much about jagex's detection patterns, but it's a very strange camera angle to use as it would normally be difficult to hit this with the mouse quickly or easily & a top down view would be less 'sus'- it could just be nonsense i'm talking here. You likely know more about detection patterns than I do. Here's a screenshot of the angle to which i'm referring.

image.png.c405911f866b3b25d7b146bf7ca4f036.png

Also, I saw something interesting I wanted to ask about- I noticed the bot made the decision to log out rather quickly while running from the bank to the conveyor belt & it wasn't executing one of the scheduled breaks I have set- in the console it said that it was doing something with a "Bun random event" I may have read "dismiss" in their, I can't remember the exact line. I'm wondering if this is part of the anti-pattern or if it's intended to log out if a random event pops up rather than dismissing the event

It's an incredible quality script with very human-like patterns. Really helped me take the edge out of smelting ~46,000 ores (mith, addy & runite) on my iron.. that's a lot of coal runs to be had hah. Thanks for this! I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone wanting to give it a try.

Hey, thanks for the feedback. I've added handling to close that interface if it's ever opened.

Sir, I am your loyal users, can realize automation? The following two requirements. 30 Smithing.

Partial completion of The Giant Dwarf quest.

On 7/16/2021 at 3:38 AM, azx000 said:

Sir, I am your loyal users, can realize automation? The following two requirements. 30 Smithing.

Partial completion of The Giant Dwarf quest.

I may add this in the future.

10 hours ago, azx000 said:

After repeated tests, the scripts run normally, Steel bar, 612 / hour, can update the script to make it more profits?

That's very low, are you using coal bag & ice gloves? Could you show me your settings?