Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Creating an account on a proxy.

Keletoa

So maybe im to stupid.... but Ive tried to Load Maxthon with a few different proxies now to Create an account on the same proxie im running my bots.

But i always get the :

ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED

Error whenever i actived the proxy and i try to surf with it?

What the hell am i doing wrong?

The proxies where bought on 1on1 proxie and Proxyfish and they are SOCKS proxies

5 hours ago, alotiun said:

I use proxifier, I found I'd always get error 15 when creating accounts on Maxthon.

i just tested proxifier, at least that worked for me.

Altho now my account got Frozen because its "suspected of beeing stolen" after i transfered some gold from my mule.

and now im getting:

ERROR 15 

When i try to log into the runescape site

8 hours ago, Keletoa said:

i just tested proxifier, at least that worked for me.

Altho now my account got Frozen because its "suspected of beeing stolen" after i transfered some gold from my mule.

and now im getting:

ERROR 15 

When i try to log into the runescape site

Are you using a free proxy? i'd leave the account a few days and then try to unlock it with a new proxy since that one isn't working

Archived