Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Swamp Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [BLOOM SUPPORT] [UP TO 150k GP/HOUR]

Hashtag

21 hours ago, EMV34 said:

Im unable to see why its going to the bank because it cannot access the bank. I do not have port phasmatys unlocked on this account. So I'm sorry Im unable to provide you that information. I did tweak the settings and am waiting to see if it tries to bank once agro is gone. 

Let me know what you find in terms of ammo looting. It affects xp rates tremendously. 

Thanks

Even though I selected no food, no banking, it still tried to go into port phasmatys.

3 hours ago, EMV34 said:

Even though I selected no food, no banking, it still tried to go into port phasmatys.

Oh, it might be caused by having smart aggro enabled. Either disable that or manually activate it when the script is running but paused. You can do that by teleporting to ectofuntus, climbing down the trapdoor, climbing back up and walking to the crabs. You should notice the red box turn green in the paint at some point during that process.

• 3 months later...
    # Swamp Crabs has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.341 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Updated script code to work with upcoming client changes
    • Ensure you're running the latest client version by running the DBLauncher.jar file
    Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...