Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Swamp Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [BLOOM SUPPORT] [UP TO 150k GP/HOUR]

Hashtag

14 hours ago, Scout31 said:

Heyyy, Im enjoying alot of your scrits so far.

Wondering with this ones bloom mode,

How does it recharge prayer? Ironman options? 

And,

If run out of prayer does it force bank or just keep fighting untill full invent from Fungi Drops?

Thanks!

Hey, this script restores your prayer at Ferox Enclave. You should have an ectophial and ring of duelings on your account. The script determines the optimal behaviour when out of prayer, but I can't really remember it from the top of my head.

• 2 months later...
    # Swamp Crabs has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.32 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed an issue with breaks that occurred randomly
    Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

It's currently at v1.33 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Increased waiting time before starting a break
    Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

It's currently at v1.34 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added regular and divine magic potions.
    • Fixed walking from Ectofuntus.
    Thanks!

Hello, I am having issues where my bot is picking up my bone bolts every few seconds. I have 5k+ bone bolts in my ammo slot. I put the threshold from 3 to 999 (the script doesnt run if its set to anything above 1,000). Im not sure if Im misunderstanding the threshold field or not. Please let me know what I can do or if this can be updated.

1 hour ago, EMV34 said:

Hello, I am having issues where my bot is picking up my bone bolts every few seconds. I have 5k+ bone bolts in my ammo slot. I put the threshold from 3 to 999 (the script doesnt run if its set to anything above 1,000). Im not sure if Im misunderstanding the threshold field or not. Please let me know what I can do or if this can be updated.

Hey, thanks for the message. The ammo loot threshold should determine the minimum stack of ammo on ground for the script to loot it. However, I believe the script is inclined to loot smaller stacks of ammo if it's looting something else near the ammo. For example, I think when the script loots the fungus, it might ignore the threshold you set for ammo and loot your bolts as well.

Thanks for the quick response. However, Im using this strictly for training and not looting any fungus. It's looting the bolts before the first kill is even finished.
    Side note- is it possible to disable banking or the bot going to the Port Phasmatys? Im just looking for it to do the bare minimum, afk/kill the swamp crabs and run away to reset agro and thgen go back.

On 5/19/2022 at 4:28 PM, EMV34 said:

Thanks for the quick response. However, Im using this strictly for training and not looting any fungus. It's looting the bolts before the first kill is even finished.
    Side note- is it possible to disable banking or the bot going to the Port Phasmatys? Im just looking for it to do the bare minimum, afk/kill the swamp crabs and run away to reset agro and thgen go back.

Oh okay, thanks for the follow up message. I'll have to look into why it's looting the ammo.

To disable the banking, I guess you'd have to tweak the script settings so that it doesn't need to bank. First, check why it goes to the bank, does it withdraw food or potions, or does it deposit loot? I would assume the script wouldn't use the bank if you don't use food or potions and you don't loot anything.

On 5/20/2022 at 3:26 PM, Hashtag said:

Oh okay, thanks for the follow up message. I'll have to look into why it's looting the ammo.

To disable the banking, I guess you'd have to tweak the script settings so that it doesn't need to bank. First, check why it goes to the bank, does it withdraw food or potions, or does it deposit loot? I would assume the script wouldn't use the bank if you don't use food or potions and you don't loot anything.

Im unable to see why its going to the bank because it cannot access the bank. I do not have port phasmatys unlocked on this account. So I'm sorry Im unable to provide you that information. I did tweak the settings and am waiting to see if it tries to bank once agro is gone. 

Let me know what you find in terms of ammo looting. It affects xp rates tremendously. 

Thanks