Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Swamp Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [BLOOM SUPPORT] [UP TO 150k GP/HOUR]

Hashtag

swamp.png

Click here for your 1 hour free trial!

Features

• Smart aggressivity reset system
    • Eats food automatically
    • Drinks potions automatically
    • Banking
    • Special attacks
    • Bloom-mode
    • AFK-mode
    • Looting
    • Very informative paint
    • Active customer support

Smart Aggro
    The script's Smart Aggro option emulates the powerful RuneLite plugin for resetting your aggressivity the smart way. No more running a mile away from the crabs just to get them to attack you again. Instead, the script detects the nearest tile that resets the aggressivity of the crabs.

ezgif-2-37d59e7f6b34.gif

Gallery

#swampcrabs.png
    #swampcrabs2.png

Requirements

Bloom-mode
    The Bloom spell can be used against Swamp Crabs to get Mort myre fungus. This allows you to gather good gp/hour while training your combat levels!

Click here for your 1 hour free trial!

This script is included in # AIO Crabs

• Hashtag changed the title to [DB3] # Swamp Crabs - Make up to 150k gp/hour
    2 minutes ago, itzleeleex said:

Hello,

what is the xp rate ph?

thanks!

Hey, experience rates depend on whether or not you're using bloom spell to collect fungus. If all you want is experience and don't care about gp, then you can use the afk mode to maximize exp/hour. Swamp crabs are optimal for training ranged because of their melee defence. If you're looking to train melee, I recommend using either Rock, Sand or Ammonite crabs. Those crabs don't have melee defence at all.

Exp/h also depends on your level, so I can't really give you an accurate answer to that.

I guess it works good. Just need ranging potion support, preferably both - ranging and divine ranging. Also it pick ups arrows way to often, would be better to make him pick them up after kill. This has to be one of best ranging xp out there, crabs are very weak to ranging, have a lot hp and have max hit of 1

2 hours ago, playmorecs said:

I guess it works good. Just need ranging potion support, preferably both - ranging and divine ranging. Also it pick ups arrows way to often, would be better to make him pick them up after kill. This has to be one of best ranging xp out there, crabs are very weak to ranging, have a lot hp and have max hit of 1

Hey, thanks for the feedback. Oh you're right, I totally forgot to add ranging potions in the script. I'll have them added later today. Regarding ammo looting, I'll have to tweak that then. What did you input as ammo loot threshold in the script settings?

• Hashtag changed the title to [DB3] # Swamp Crabs [FLAWLESS] [SMART REAGGRO] [BLOOM SUPPORT] [UP TO 150k GP/HOUR]
    • Hashtag changed the title to [DB3] # Swamp Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [BLOOM SUPPORT] [UP TO 150k GP/HOUR]
    • 1 month later...